M/n vs Bakugou

Once again I went off to the sidelines to see the next match between Bakugou and Kirishima. I don't feel the need to see recovery girl since I didn't sustain any injuries nor did I drain enough chakra for that. Besides, my chakra reserves should be fully restored by the time my next match. Knowing those two, if either one of them is my opponent I think I'll need my chakra at 100%.

Both of them have very different quirks which are meant to be used in very different ways. I would say one thing their quirks have in common is that they're useful and effective. They both have a good idea on how to control their quirks too.

The more I think about the more I realize that this match up is like that age old question, can an unstoppable force beat a immovable object. With Bakugou being this force and Kirishima being this object. Although I could be wrong about this and things will play out differently. I suppose I'll just have to wait and find out.

Sooner than later after Present Mic gave his witty introduction for the two, Midnight finally the allowed the battle to begin.

Almost immediately Kirishima's body hardened and ran straight at Bakugou, aiming punches and kicks at him. Bakugou tried to get some distance between him and Kirishima but it was no use, Kirishima was persistent in being up close.

Surprisingly it was like this for awhile with Bakugou on the defensive avoiding Kirishima's attacks. Occasionally aiming an explosion at Kirishima which had no effect.

I then noticed something about this fight. During this whole time Kirishima has had his quirk active, meaning that at this point he's got to be straining and pushing himself to keep it active. I'm certain that Bakugou has surely noticed this and is waiting to take advantage of this.

After sometime, Bakugou decided to finally take an offensive stance with him blasting continuous explosions at Kirishima. Due to the strain he's been putting himself through, Kirishima could not withstand the massive explosions and fainted. Midnight then declared Bakugou to be this matches winner.

So it seems he will be the one I face before the finals it seems. His quirk is both quick and destructive, he also knows how to use it quite well. The more he moves around, the more powerful his quirk becomes. On top of that, he's determined and stubborn to come out on top. It's unfortunate for him that I will be the one to rain on his parade.

The semi final between Todoroki and Iida is about to begin, I'll stay and watch this too.

Timeskip:
So it's just as I had predicted, Todoroki was the one to make it to the final round. Although unlike his match with Midoriya, he now seems reluctant to use his fire. I'll think about this at later time. My match begins soon.

I then began my way down to the arena but I was stopped by a gruff and angry voice.

"Hey you. Just stop right there will you," growled an angry Bakugou.

He then grabbed me and pinned me to a wall.

"Listen to me weird eyes, you've been holding back this entire competition haven't you! I just want you to know that you better go all out against me! I wanna fight someone at their best you hear me!" He barked as he let go of me.

I began to walk off as I said "Be careful of what you wish, you may end up regretting it."

He then turned around angrily, "What was that you bastard!"

I then gazed at him as my eyes shifted to the mangekyou.