Graduation Survivors (Harmony's POV)

Summary: Takes place just moments after Graduation Day Part 2. Harmony searches for survivors. She wasn't turned. She's still human.

I look up when the sun wakes me. I sit up and look around. So many bodies. So much death. And what the hell? How long have the creatures of darkness existed without my knowing? Why did Buffy and her friends even try to save us all? We have made fun of Xander and Willow for so long. Then came Buffy. It turns out we were making fun of the wrong person. She's a what? What did she say she was? Oh. Right. A Vampire Slayer. Wow. It's amazing what you can find out right before Graduation, isn't it? But I guess she didn't really succeed. I mean, look at all the bodies. The questions is where Buffy and her friends are.

I slowly get to my feet a little unsteady. The world is a bit spinnie. I wait a moment until the spinning stops.

I look at everyone, as I pass. So far, they're dead. Even Aurora and the other Cordettes. I haven't seen Cordelia yet. That sparks some hope in me. Okay. I know. I'm strange. First I don't care about her at all. Now I actually do care if she lives or dies. But what can I say? She's my role model. Even if she does insult me. But that's life. It's also how us Cordettes role. Cordelia was always way better than me, though. She's prettier, more talented, and knows way more than I do. It's how things have always been. It was better before Xander and Cordelia fell in love. They're broken up now, but he still loves her as does she.

I stop and kneel by him, seeing him. I know I never cared about Xander, but I do now. Plus, Cordelia would kill me if I didn't help him when he needed it, and he died because of that. He doesn't look dead, which is good.

"Xander?"

He stirs.

He looks up at me.

"Harmony?"

"It's me."

I help him to his feet.

"You survived your first impending doom. Congratulations," he tells me.

"I'm strong-willed."

"Like Cordy."

"Yeah. Like Cordelia."

We stop and kneel beside her.

"Cordelia?" I call.

She slowly wakes up.

"Harm. You survived."

"Yeah. Everyone is shocked for some reason."

We help her up.

"Xan," she greets him.

"Cor," he greets back.

I wait for them to be done so we can move on. When it comes to them, together or not, it can be a while before they finish.

We move on five minutes later.

Twenty minutes later, we find that Oz, Willow, Giles, and others are dead. After we find Buffy in the half burnt down high school, we leave the premises to find life outside of high school together.

Cordelia and Xander walk hand in hand, as we walk out, leaving our past behind us, me and Buffy in the lead side by side.