Uncertainty and Specter

Summary: Set in S6 of Buffy and S3 of Angel. Cordy is found by Anya after Cordy has a vision.

It was a dark night, as Cordy walked into her apartment. She was ready for a relaxing bath. It had been a very long and tiresome day for her. She really needed a long nap.

Suddenly, she fell to the floor in pain, as a vision hit her full blast. As she screamed in pain, she closed her eyes and put her fingers to her temples.

Ten minutes later, the vision ended. She grabbed hold of the couch arm, helping herself to her feet. As soon as she got to her feet, there was pain and then darkness as she fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, a hurt Anya was on her way to see Cordelia Chase.

Anya had gotten a run in with a vampire. She had staked it. After a run in, she had gotten a hurt shoulder. It hurt, but she wasn't injured. She knew she would be alright. She was on her way to see her, knowing they needed help getting Wills back on track.

Suddenly, seeing the apartment ablazed with fire, she ran towards it. She knew that Cordelia lived in there. She flung the door opened and walked in, arm shielding her face, as she looked for her.

She spotted her in front of the couch by a fallen lamp. The Seer was surrounded by the fire and soaked. She couldn't tell what it was. She was out cold or dead. She didn't know.

She ran towards and knelt by her. As soon as she did, she saw that her tank top was soaked in blood. She had been shot in the middle of her chest.

"Cordelia? Can you hear me, Cordelia?"

She felt for a pulse on the side of her neck. Still alive.

She grabbed her legs, pulling her out of the apartment. She was young in human years, but dragging another person that was just as tall and lean as her was exhausting.

After catching her breath for a few minutes, she slowly dragged her by her legs. She knew it was a risk taking her to Sunnydale, but she had to. Once she got better, she could help them out. Plus, she was hurt. She didn't know what to do, so she had to get her to Buffy's where everyone was located at.

After several hours, she finally drug her to Buffy's porch. She opened the door and drug her in, but no one was in the living room, so she shut the door and then drug her onto the carpet by the end table.

She ran upstairs to find them.

They were all engaged in conversation in Dawn's room. They were talking about what to do about Wills.

When Anya walked in, Xander looked at her.

Seeing her fearful face, he knew something had happened.

"An, what's wrong?"

"You know that I went to get Cordelia."

"Ya," Buffy said.

"Let's just say that I found her and got her here, but she's hurt and I don't know what to do. But I checked and she's still alive."

As soon as Anya said that, Xander rushed down the stairs, the others following. All of them were scared for her. It didn't matter what they had seen in her in high school. If she was hurt, they would always be there for her in her time of need.