Chapter 4 the dark lord cometh

Meanwhile far away from Camelot, as darkness begun to spread. A knight known by Sir Morien who was riding his horse through the darkness.

Sir Morien: I never seen a darker night then the one I'm seeing now.

Then all of a sudden lighting strike not from the sky but from the ground up to the sky. Sir Morien horse was freaking out of this. Sir Morien ready his weapon as he prepares to face what comes out of the ground. then a dark hand came out of the ground. and it was there to pull itself out. Then as pull itself out the thing was screaming of relive and then it came out. One thing for sure... it was not human.

?: finally, I'm out! I've wait long time for this!

Sir Morien: halt! Whoever you are, explain yourself, who are you?

The dark creature then gave an evil smile and look at Sir Morien.

: I'm the Darklord... Azearl! And started today, I am your new master.

Sir Morien: only one person has earned that title of being my master. That person name... is King Arthur!

Then Sir Morien charge with his sword and Darklord Azearl did the same. Sir Morien then thrusted his sword at the Darklord Azearl. But it was like trying to stab air. Then the Darklord Azearl started to enter Sir Morien body like possessing him. Sir Morien felt like he was dying. Then when the Darklord Azearl body disappear. Sir Morien opened his eyes only to have demon eyes. For the Darklord Azearl had possessed his body. Then the Darklord Azearl grab a helmet and said in Sir Morien body.

Darklord Azearl: this is going to be fun.

He then got on the horse and ride where Camelot is. What kind of creature is he? And what does he intend to do in Camelot?