Chapter 7 Pan Eden's Quest

As the Knight took Pan Eden too King Arthur throne room. Pan Eden then wonder why Merlin and King Arthur would need him. then Pan Eden entered the King Arthur throne room. Then King Arthur told his knight to leave.

King Arthur: Leave us.

Then the Knights left the room.

Pan Eden: my king, great Wizard Merlin. you summoned me?

Merlin: ah, come young apprentice.

King Arthur: we just want to say. We are sorry.

Pan Eden: Sorry? For what my king?

Merlin: as your mentor, it was my duty to train you and guide you. but I believe that I haven't done my job truly.

Pan Eden: what exactly do you mean, Merlin?

Merlin: we haven't push you hard enough and above all give you a common purpose. It was my job to help you find one. But it is not late for me to correct my mistakes.

Pan Eden: what do you plan to do with me now.

King Arthur: we will guide you towards a future but for now... we are giving you a quest.

Pan Eden: A Quest?

Merlin: yes, young apprentice. But not just a quest a special quest. Are you familiar with the great lady of the lake?

Pan Eden: yes, she was the same one who guided our king to wield Excalibur.

Merlin: yes. We need you to go to the place and not just the get the piece of the lake water, but also talk to her.

Pan Eden: about what?

Merlin: whatever it is you want to talk about.

King Arthur: it will be a couple of days journey. I suggest you start packing.

Pan Eden: but what do you want me to talk about with the lady of the lake?

Merlin: not everyone knows the direction they going even in life. But when you look forward where towards your heart is. The answer becomes clear.

Pan Eden: I still don't get it.

Merlin: you'll find your answer one day. Now go you leave at dawn first light tomorrow.

And so, Pan Eden begun packing for his journey to find the lady of the lake. Then as tomorrow sun rose. Pan Eden ride of on his Horse and sent out to find his Destiny. All of the knight that were with King Arthur saw him out. But the Darklord Azearl had begun his own plan, with him using his powers slowly infecting... the people of Camelot.