Chapter 11 Sir Calvin smartest inventor in Great Britain

Elsewhere Pan Eden woke up in a strange house. He then looked around seeing strange tech that he never seen before.

triple edge dual Knight: I would be careful. Some of them are at their porotype phase.

Pan Eden: who are you and why did you save me?

triple edge dual Knight: don't remember me, do you. then again you were so small back then.

Pan Eden: you remember me?

triple edge dual Knight: yes... I'm know as triple edge dual Knight. But outside of my work.

Then the triple edge dual Knight took off his helmet.

triple edge dual Knight: I am sir Calvin. Smartest knight in all of Great Britain.

Pan Eden: what? You're a knight from the round table?

Sir Calvin: yes, I was. But I still hold loyal to the king to this day.

Pan Eden: what are you doing all the way here?

Sir Calvin: very well I suppose I can tell you what happen to me. I don't really have anyone else.

Then the horse yelled.

Sir Calvin: well I do have you Mel. Anyway, would you some Coffee?

Pan Eden: Coffee? What's Coffee?

Sir Calvin: I manage to got the recipes from a merchant from deep south in a place called, Spain. Here try some.

Then Pan Eden drink some then spit it out some.

Pan Eden: taste so bitter!

Sir Calvin: it far from complete.

Pan Eden: so, what happen to you to make you live all the way here?

Sir Calvin: my banishment happens two years after your arrival. But my banishment was a build-up. I was a member of the knights of the round table and I'm still am. But shortly after a year I became a member of the knights of the round table. I've begun to think of a better way to service our kingdom. Without the need of some pointless battles. So, I began to invent. I tried to make machines that would help our kingdom.

Some worked. Most of the others... didn't work. But I always tried no matter what. But not all of the kingdom felt the same way I feel. While King Arthur and I were good friends. He had to make a difficult choice. But kept my status of being a knight of the round table but-

Pan Eden: he sent you all the way here. Very far away from the kingdom.

Sir Calvin: yes. But I do wish to return... someday. Anyway, what brings you here?

Pan Eden: I came here for you for help.

Sir Calvin: oh. In what way?

Pan Eden: I need to get to the Lady of the lake.

Then Sir Calvin drop his drink.

Sir Calvin: you wish to go to the same place where I failed 100 times get in to.

Pan Eden: yes.

Sir Calvin: very well then.

Pan Eden: wait you're not freaking out or anything.

Sir Calvin: I admit. Failing over and over can be tough. But its not about how you fail. It how you not give up in what you believe in. I believe getting more of the water in the lady of the lake would help me get home. So, I can't give up... no matter what it throws at me. so, are you ready?

Pan Eden: I am. Not just cause it my mission, but to see my purpose in life.

Then Sir Calvin put his helmet on and said.

Sir Calvin: then let's get to work!