Chapter 8 the Kindness of others

As Pan Eden journey to find the lady of the Lake. But with no map or direction finding the lady of the lake would not be easy. As Pan Eden had been traveling for 4 days now and still, he hasn't come any closer to finding the lady of the lake.

Pan Eden: ah, I wish that I gotten a proper map before I left. this map doesn't have a single thing about the lady of the lake. Perhaps I should ask someone again at that den over there.

And so, Pan Eden travel to the den and once he got there, he notices a cry for help was needed.

Woman: help!

Mugger 1: ha, ha, ha, ha, oh I love how they put up a fight.

Mugger 2: that right you people stay where you are! Got it! Hey John, how stealing their supplies going?!

Michel: no please!

Then Mugger 2 used his shield and bash the Den master face with it.

Mugger 3: we've almost got the whole everything!

then as Pan Eden got off his horse, he then prepares to fight the muggers.

Mugger 1: hey you! better run away, otherwise your dead.

Pan Eden: letting bad things happen under my watch is the last thing I want.

Mugger 1: ah! What the hell a skinner little whacker got a do against me!

Then as the Mugger let the woman go, he went to charge at Pan Eden. But Pan Eden then used a wind spell and send the mugger flying to the air. Then the other three muggers got out and notice that one of their own is missing and by the looks of it was taking down by a not strong looking man.

Mugger 2: where the hells Ricard?!

Mugger 3: please don't tell me that a that weak fool took him down?

Pan Eden: well it was pretty easy.

Mugger 4: Easy!? Ha! We got here some sort of a knight here boys. Let's kill him!

Then the big Mugger went to attack Pan Eden with a big bat. But Pan Eden dodge it then shot electric from his hands and took all three of them down in a single strike.

Woman: oh my. Thank you! thank you! ah my Father!

Pan Eden: don't worry I can help. But first.

Then Pan Eden used a spell that controls nature and wrap them up and then by focusing his magic he put all three of under a sleep spell which will not make them hungry or weak but won't make them move until someone touch them. then Pan Eden and the Woman went inside the den to check on the Woman's Father.

Woman: Ah, Father! His Head there's a lot of blood coming out of it. Can you please help him?

Pan Eden: I'll will do all within my power to help your Father. Now stand back.

Then Pan Eden quickly looked at the wound and begun to use a healing spell to heal the Den master. And then the Den Master was oozing but he was ok.

Woman: Father!

Then the Woman hug her Father.

Woman: thank you, so much.

Pan Eden: keep him from doing chores for the rest of the night.

Michel: thank you young man. how can we ever repay you?

Pan Eden: it nothing really.

Then Pan Eden was starting to get tried.

Michel: are you alright? Come stay, let us reward you probably!

Then Pan Eden was eating so much food for a skinny type of guy.

Michel: my, what a big appetite you have.

Pan Eden: when I use a lot of magic it makes me quite hungry.

Michel: allow me to introduce myself. My name is Michel, and I'm the den master here. This is my daughter, .

Elizbeth: it a real pleasure to meet you.

Pan Eden: the honour is mine.

Elizbeth: if may I ask this, but do you work with the great king Arthur?

Pan Eden then gulp on the big food that he was eating.

Pan Eden: well I work for his kingdom, yes. But I really work for Merlin the great wizard.

Michel: it is a true honour to be save by someone, who works for the king like you even if you work with mostly Merlin. we can't thank you all enough of the work you all do.

Elizbeth: we are truly in all of your debt.

Pan Eden: have you meet the king?

Michel: have I!

Then Michel quickly ran as fast as he could and grab a shield and showed it to Pan Eden.

Michel: it was ten years ago. and I will never forget that day. It was a big celebration. And King Arthur along with his trust worthier knights were here as well. I've never been so happy as well seeing everyone who was in there. I went up to him and ask "I wish I can remember this day forever". Then King Arthur gave me this shield that also have the symbol of the king. I still care for the shield every day.

Elizbeth: my father always has wordship the king.

Pan Eden: wow.

Michel: well anyway, what brings you here? Are you on a mission for the king?

Pan Eden: sort of. I'm on a mission to find the lady of the lake.

The words on what Pan Eden said shock both Michel and Elizbeth.

Pan Eden: what?

Michel: there is tales of the lady of the lake. It is where our king, King Arthur lift the sword Excalibur.

Elizbeth: many people tried to uncover it secrets and went to the lady of the lake. Some of them never returned.

Pan Eden: I remember King Arthur told me the it was very easy for him to get the sword. There were some challenges but King Arthur passed with ease.

Michel: that true. But most people aren't like King Arthur. He was highest of warriors as they come. Even before wielding Excalibur.

Pan Eden: have they any who come here often and came back from going to the lady of the lake?

Elizbeth: not really.

Michel: however, there is rumours of a knight who was beside King Arthur, came the closest to the lady of the lake and is still alive.

Pan Eden: I thought most knights live closely towards the king unless they are on patrolling.

Michel: this one is different. He even has tools we never seen before.

Pan Eden: where can I find him?

Michel: he travels a lot so he hard to find.

Elizbeth: however, there was a traveller who found him just a few days ago and save him and his family from rouge bandits. Just follow the path east and you might find him.

Pan Eden: does he have a name?

Michel: people called him the triple edge dual knight.

Pan Eden: never heard of him but he might have the answers I'm looking for. thank you.

Michel: your welcome now go and rest you need it.

Then Pan Eden went to sleep and prepare for the next step of his journey finding the knight who was the second closest to the lady of the lake. But what mystery will Pan Eden find out?