Chapter 5 our fate

Meanwhile back at Camelot, Pan Eden had finished his homework but felted troubled. He then thinks of the entire time he has been working with Merlin and the time he has living within the castle of King Arthur. He then grabs his journal and begun to write.

Pan Eden: the times of Dragons were over, with the overwhelming powers of King Arthur had slayed the last of the Dragons. Camelot have been showing signs peace and spreads towards the land. I'm am grateful that the great Merlin took me in and gave me the gift of life. But I question myself of the meaning of my own existence.

The great Merlin gave me a role to play for the king. But I have don't know it's the right path for me. I am not questioning my king or my loyalty, but I wonder... is there a better role for me then just learning magic and protecting my kingdom from a battle that will maybe never come. I hope one day I find my true purpose in this world of I live in.

Then a knight opened a door and told Pan Eden.

Knight: Pan Eden! The great Wizard Merlin wishes to speak with you!

Pan Eden: but I've already done my homework!

Knight: not just him! the great king of Britain, King Arthur wishes to see you as well!

Pan Eden: King Arthur? Why?

Knight: I do not know?

Pan Eden: alright I'm coming.

Pan Eden then close his Journal and hided it and went to see Merlin and King Arthur. What kind of reason does King Arthur and Merlin need Pan Eden for? But little did Pan Eden knew that this event will change not just his Destiny but also the world's Destiny too.