Chapter 12 the traitor of the knights of the round table

Back at Camelot things have never been worse here. Everyone was fighting and everyone has been rioting all over the kingdom. It seems like the kingdom of Camelot will fall apart at any min. but within the castle all of the knights of the round table were gather for an important meeting.

King Arthur: my fellow knights! It come to my attention that one of you... has been lying not just me. but the kingdom of Camelot!

Then the knights were all shock and asking questions.

Sir Gawain: what do you mean my king?

King Arthur: there is creature possessing one of you and not only planning against me. but using it powers to turn the people of this kingdom against us.

Sir Lamorak: what kind of creature would do this?

King Arthur: something we don't understand.

Then Merlin enter the room.

Merlin: the spell is ready my king.

King Arthur: Good. Snuff him out!

Then Merlin prepare for his spell. He focusses on his spell then, cloud start spreading within the room.

Sir Gareth: what is this?!

Merlin: let it pass through you. stay calm. If you are not the traditor you have nothing to fear.

Then as the cloud passes by one knight to another with nothing happening yet. Then when the cloud begins to hold Sir Morien, Sir Morien begin to cough badly. Everyone started to look at Sir Morien. Then when the knights started to hold Sir Morien down, a demon known as Darklord Azearl came out of his body.

Sir Percival: what in the name of Camelot!?

Darklord Azearl: I must admit. I'm Impress. I never imagine a human would get the better of me like that.

Sir Galahad: your majesty! Sir Morien, his dead!

King Arthur: what are you creature?

Darklord Azearl: I'm being called many things throughout life. But you may call me Azearl... the Darklord.

King Arthur: I take it you are after my sword.

Darklord Azearl: indeed.

King Arthur: for what purpose do you need my sword for?

Darklord Azearl: oh, I would love to tell you all about my villainous plot and all that. But why spoil the fun... when I can just take it!

Then as the knights tried to hurt Darklord Azearl as he moves towards king Arthur sword. But none of the knights could hurt him as it passes through. King Arthur was prepared to strike back, but Merlin step in fended off Darklord Azearl and defend king Arthur.

Merlin: your power is great my king. but if you use your power here, it will destroy the castle and all who are in it. Allow me to handle this... demon!

King Arthur: very well.

: ah, the wizard seeks to challenge me. well wizard. Give me a good fight then!

Then Darklord Azearl fire a beam of energy at Merlin but Merlin made a force field to protect himself. Then Darklord Azearl got behind Merlin and tried to take over his body.

Merlin: you will not control me so easily!

Merlin then land his staff to the ground and fended off Darklord Azearl. Then Darklord Azearl created daggers and throw them at Merlin but Merlin mange to stop them by focusing his magic and then sending them back to Darklord Azearl. But it had no effect with his demon like body. Then Merlin fired a powerful beam at Darklord Azearl. But then the Darklord Azearl quickly grab one of the knights and used him as a shield which killed him.