Chapter 5

(A/N) you might wanna listen to that during Lency and Niomi's part🤣

Lency POV
I'm changing and hear the door move. Maybe I'm just tripping. Then I hear Kevin say "mmm mmm mmm". "Yo why you in here I ain't dressed wyd" I reply. "damn ma I ain't know you had all that" he said licking his lips looking me up and down. "Damn ma I been wanting to see you like this since earlier" he starts getting closer. "Boy get out" I say. At this point he got me against the wall. He kisses my lips omg his lips were so soft. He goes down to my neck and his hand slip in to my blue lace panties and he rubs my clit it just feels soo good and I'm over here moaning like crazy. Kev says "damn ma you soo wet kev jr is hard as a rock." "Omg I'm so close kev" I say. "Cum for daddy" kev says. "here it comes" I say. Kev says "damn baby you taste good."
Niomi POV
I hear the door open "Daniel why are you here" I say. I roll my eyes.
Daniel POV
"Because I have to do this" I say. I went to go kiss but she slaps me. Damn. "That was sexy" I say to myself. "That was a bad idea" I tell her. I then pin her hands to the wall. She was trying to fight back but then I let go of her hands. "I HATE YOU" she says. I smirk because I know that's not true. Then I grab/grip her ass. Her mouth opens then that is when I put my tongue in her mouth. We start making out. Then I take her shirt and shorts off. That's when she tells me "shower." So I pick her up she's wraps her legs around me. The shower was already on so we got in. I pin her to the wall I rip her panties. "Papi those were my favorite ones" she says. I'm gripping her hips and giving her hickeys on her neck, boobs, and licking her neck. She starts to moan my name "Daniel." "No the other one" I say. "Papi I'm about to cum" she says. I reply "me too mami." Then I go down and start to lick her pussy. "Damn baby you're toto is really wet for papi" I say. While I go back to sucking and licking she grips on my hair then her legs start to get weak. So she hold onto my shoulders for support. Then I put two of my fingers inside of her.
*25 minutes later*
No we didn't have sex but stuff happened. Then I just left her all alone thinking about what I just did.
Alexiss POV
I hear the door open and close I hide because I'm scared. "Don't be scared baby it's me." I already knew that voice. "Boy if you don't get out I'm trying to change." I say with attitude. He didn't say anything he was just looking at me like I was an ice cream cone. Then I remembered I was in the middle of changing when he came in so my shirt was off. He licks his lips. I'm looking at anything but him rn. He starts backing me against the wall omg his presence makes me so nervous. I'm looking down and he lifts my chin up to look at him. He then snakes his hands around my waist and down to my butt. I bit my lip and he must've noticed because he starts leaning in. "Devin move" I say. "Whyyy" he whines. "You know you know you want me" he smirks. Gosh what is he a mind reader? "No I don't" I say. "Or do I?" I say to myself. "You sure? the look on your face says differently" he whispers. "Yes I know your little game and I'm not gonna fall for it.
All you care about is-" Next thing I know his lips are crashing onto mine. Now the angel on my shoulder tells me to push him off but the devil on my other shoulder says not to. He moves to my neck and goes down to my stomach. Okay it's getting a little too hot in here. "Alright seriously Devin move" I say. "You just had to kill the mood... just let me satisfy ya needs" he smacks his lips. I'm ignoring him at this point because I'm looking in the mirror. "Devin wtf" I yell pointing to my neck, boobs and stomach. " Now I can't wear crop tops" I roll my eyes. "Now these little boys know who you belong to and you don't need to show what's mine anyway" he says winking while walking out. I roll my eyes and stop him. "Dev?" "Wassgood baby?" He replies. "You're still an asshole" I wink at him. "I'll be daddy soon" he smirks and walks out. What am I gonna do about this boy? I think while putting the rest of my clothes on. Finally it's time to go home it's been a long eventful first day.
To be continued...
(A/N) wow Lency and Niomi nastyyy😭 but me I'm giving Devin a run for his money😉 but make sure to vote and comment my lovesss💗