Chapter 8

Alexiss POV
I wake up the next morning and wake up with a text from a unknown number
Dev: Hey baby it's daddy Dev
Me: umm how did you get my number?
Dev: I can't tell you that
Me: It was Niomi wasn't it?
Dev: ...
Me: I'm gonna kill her
He sent another text but I ignored it. I get up and do my morning routine and go to make some breakfast.
*incoming ft call*
I answer it's Niomi and lency. "Guys we should have a girls day" lency says. "Ugh do we have to?" I respond. "I really just wanted to chill today." "Well we wanna go to the mall" Niomi says. "Will there be food?" I ask. "Yes" lency rolls her eyes. "Bet count me in" I say. "This greedy hoe" Niomi says. "See you hoes in a little bit" I blow a kiss. I take a shower and get dressed. We only going to the mall so I dress comfortable.
*my fit*

I hop in the car and drive to the mall

I hop in the car and drive to the mall. I park and go inside to find the girls. While looking around I spot Daniel. I thought to myself hell no that means the other two are probably here. I text the gc like wya. We're at the front they say. I walk to the front and we hug. "Guys I seen Daniel and you know what that means" I say. "What?" They ask. "Devin and Kevin are probably here too. And I damn sure don't wanna see Devin" I say. "Girl we'll be fine let's just shop" Lency says.

Lency POV
Idk why this girl so worried about seeing the boys. I know I ain't. Oh yeah lemme show you my fit.

We go inside some stores and get some things and after that we're tired of walking around

We go inside some stores and get some things and after that we're tired of walking around. "Umm what happened to the food?" Alexiss says. "Ooh I want pizza" Niomi says. "We could have a sleepover at my house and order one" I say. "Bet" they both reply. On our way out I spot Kevin. I try to avoid eye contact at all costs. "Ayo ma!" he yells. Shit. We kept walking but had no choice but to stop when Devin pulled Alexiss. "Wassgood ma" Kev says. "What you want Kevin?" I say. "I can't talk to you?" He asks. "No because I don't wanna talk to you" I say. "You wasn't saying that in the locker room or at the party" he smirks. "You just caught me on a good day" I roll my eyes.
Alexiss POV
Devin pulls me away. "Omg Devin what do you want?" I say. "Wassgood you looking good ma" he says. I don't answer him. "Why you ain't text me back earlier?" He asks. "Because I didn't want to" I say. "Why you always got an attitude?" He asks. I shrug. "We need to take care of that" he smirks. "Nah I got somebody to do that for me" I smirk. He backed me up against a wall. "And who is that?" He tightens his grip on my waist. "None of your business" I roll my eyes. He was staring into my eyes even though it felt like he was staring into my soul. I'm snapped out of it when I hear yelling.

Niomi POV
Here my fit y'all

We did a little shopping or whatever and guess who we run into? The fuck boys

We did a little shopping or whatever and guess who we run into? The fuck boys. My least favorite fuckboy of all Daniel. I give him a dirty look. He gave me one back. He then bumps into me. "Umm you could've said excuse me don't fucking bump into me like that" I say. We're arguing back and forth. "Omg I fucking hate you!" we both say at the same time. Lency notices the tension and pulls me away. "Devin let my best friend go before I whoop ya ass" I say. He surprisingly obeys. We all get in our cars and head to Lency's house.
*At Lency's House*
Lency's POV
We get to my house so I order the pizza and turn on some music. "So girls what's the tea?" I ask. "Well Wednesday after practice some things went down in the locker room" Alexiss says. "With who?" I ask. "Devin" she says quietly. "Whatttt you know what's crazy Kev came in my locker room too" I say. "Same with Daniel." "Oh word is that why y'all was arguing?" Alexiss asks. "Yup" Niomi says. So we all tell each other what went down. We get off the topic for a while and just watch some movies and eat some pizza. "Guys Devin is cute and all but he only cares about one thing so it's whatever. All that matters is we play their game but even better." Alexiss smirks. "I like the way you think bestie" I say. "Yeah count me out" Niomi says. "Come on Niomi it'll be funnn" Alexiss says. "Nah fuck Daniel." Niomi says. "Fine whatever. I just know Devin's gonna regret starting this game" Alexiss says. We all get ready for bed and Alexiss gets a text from Devin.