Chapter 7

(A/N) this chapter is a bit long but it's good😉

Alexiss POV
It's the end of the school day and a few hours before this damn house party. I don't really want to go. I start a group ft. "Are we going to this party tonight?" Niomi asks. "I guess so" I say. "Ayeee" lency says. "Meet at my house because I'm driving" I say. After hanging up I take a shower and get dressed. Devins gonna wish he never started this war.
*my fit*

Lency POVThis party gonna be lit

Lency POV
This party gonna be lit. I can't wait to see my baby Kev. Oh hell nah did I just say baby? Oh no I think I'm catching feelings. Lency stop it. My fit is fire for this party look at it:

Finna look like a whole bad bitty you hearddd

Finna look like a whole bad bitty you hearddd. We walk up in the party and I ain't gonna lie it was lit asf. In the corner off my eye I see Kev. He looks so good. He really got me feeling some type of way. No lency don't catch feelings.

Kevin POV
Me and my boys getting lit. I ain't gonna lie there are some fine ass girls here. But I look at the door and here comes lency and when I tell you she was looking good asf. I just wanted to lick her up and down. Imma get that cookie tonight.

Niomi POV

We walk in and I see Daniel ugh

We walk in and I see Daniel ugh. Then my eyes wander around the room and I see Geo. Now I know you're probably wondering who is Geo? He's my ex. There's no bad blood between us but like why is he here?

Alexiss POV
We arrive at the party. We walk inside and feel all eyes on us. "Is everybody staring at us or am I just tripping?" I ask. "Nah they looking hard asl" they reply. Some girls were smacking their teeth and rolling their eyes. We walk over and see the boys. "The party has arrived" I say giggling. Devin hugs me I would've dubbed it but I decided to be nice. That's until Devin grabbed my ass. "Ok now keep ya hands to ya self little boy" I say. "You know what ain't little?" He smirks. "Gross" I reply rolling my eyes. We hang out for little just talking and drinking.

Lency POV
Me and Kev start dancing together and beg for it by  C breezy comes on. So I started grinding on him and I feel Kev jr getting hard as a rock. So I kept going because mama ain't raise no bitch.

Niomi POV
Geo walks up to me oh shit.

Geo POV
I am going to ask Niomi to be my gf again hopefully she says yes. "Okay Niomi I wanted to ask you-" "Yes I will be your girlfriend." "Wait how did you-" she kisses me. "Well I guess I have my answer" I chuckle. I see Daniel looking at us I smirk at him.

Daniel POV
What the hell did I just see. Niomi doesn't need to be with someone like him. She needs to be with me. I pull her to the side. "Who is he?" "My boyfriend." I wanted to go punch him so bad. "We need to talk about what happened" I say. "Oh how you left me? No thanks" she replies. "Babygirl idk why I did that please please forgive me." "Hell no and I ain't your babygirl" she says. Then she's pulled away by Alexiss.

Alexiss POV
I pull the girls to the dance floor because our song came on. "I JUST NEED SOME DICK" Niomi yells. "I JUST NEED SOME LOVE" Lency yells. "TIRED OF FUCKING WITH THESE LAME NIGGAS BABY I JUST NEED A THUG"  I yell. Then I'm just vibing and dancing. I feel some hands on my waist. I turn around and see Dev I would've pushed him off but I thought to myself "this is my time to tease him." I start dancing right on Devin Jr. and as soon as I feel him get hard I stop and whisper in his ear "meet me in the bathroom" and I walk away. He thinks I'm about to do some freaky stuff ha he's in for something different. I wait behind the door. Devin opens it and doesn't see me. He closes the door and I tap his shoulder. He turns around and I start kissing him. I leave a hickey on his neck. I take his shirt off and start to unbuckle his pants. As soon as things start getting hot and heavy I kick him in the balls and run. Devin came out just giving me a devious look. I know he's gonna get me back at some point. Later on into the night me and Dev were talking and this girl gave me a dirty look. I brush it off. That's until she comes up and says "you look sexy tonight Dev." Dev replies dryly "thanks" but gives her wink. "Excuse me we were talking" I say with attitude. "Well now we are" she gives me an evil smirk. Oh this hoe got me messed up. "If you don't get away from him I will whoop your ass" I say sternly. "Yeah right" she replies. Right then and there I punch her in the mouth. She tried to swing back at me but I dodged it and she fell. Then I get on top of shorty and start windmilling her face. I eventually feel someone pulling me off I'm kicking and screaming. "Let me go!!" "Shawty calm down" Dev says. "I would've liked to continue beating her ass" I say. "Somebody was jealoussss" he says annoyingly. "I was not. She was being mad disrespectful and needed her ass beat" I say. "Sure whatever you say" he replies. Not even gonna lie I'm not sure why I was jealous. Like we're not even a thing. I don't even like him or do I?
To be continued...
(A/N) man oh man this chapter got crazyyy don't forget to vote and comment!!💗