Chapter 10

Alexiss POV
We walk into Devin's house and guess what? He has two dogs omggg!! "Omg they're so cuteee!" I squeal. "Wow you don't react like that when you see me" Devin says rolling his eyes. "Are you fluffy and have four legs?" I ask. "No" he replies. "Okay then" I laugh. "So wtf are we about to do?" Niomi asks. "Yeah what we doing Devin?" I ask. "Well you coming upstairs with me idk about the rest of y'all" he says smirking. "Excuse me? no I'm hungry where tf is the food at?" I ask. "Between ya legs" he winks. I give him the straightest face. "I'm being serious" I say hitting him. "Whatchu wanna eat baby girl?" He asks. "Chick-fil-A" I pout. "Ight Daniel go there and get all of us some food" Dev says. "Niomi go with him" I bud in. "No" they both say at the same time. "Pleaseee I'm so hungry" I give them the puppy eyes. "Omg fine" they both say.

Niomi POV
I get into the car with Daniel. Not saying a word. Ugh I can't stand this boy. He drives to Chick-fil-a. He kind of sexy when he drive not gonna lie. We get there and order the food. The girl at the drive thru window is flirting with Daniel but he ignores her. "Oh is that your girlfriend?" She asks. "Hell no" I respond. Daniel gives me a wtf face. It gets awkward but then the girl gives us the food We take it back to Devin's house and everyone splits up. Me especially because I did not wanna be near Daniel.

Lency POV
I grab my food and sit down. Kev pulls my arm. "Come on we going upstairs" he says. "Fine" I roll my eyes. "Stop rolling them damn eyes" he says. I roll em again as we walk up the stairs. He pushes me up against the wall. "You better lose that attitude before I make you lose it" he says. I wanted to say okay daddy so bad but I just rolled my eyes again. We get into the guest room and I sit down on the bed. Kev turns on Netflix. "Uhn uhn we are not Netflix and chilling" I say. "Chill out ma I'm just trying to cuddle" he replies. "Kev the whore? Cuddle?" I start laughing. "I'm serious" he says. The look he gave me was very convincing so I believed him. We ate our food and cuddled as we watched stranger things.

Kevin POV
That hurt a little when she called me a whore. Idk why because it's true. But I don't want her to see me like that. Wtf I'm getting soft bro I'm supposed to hit it and quit it. Why do I care what she thinks about me? I gotta get it together bro this ain't me.

Alexiss POV
So me and Dev go up to his room with the food. I sit on the bed eating my food and scrolling on Instagram. Dev starts playing the stupid ass game. I'm just texting people and what not just laughing and smiling. "Who you texting that's making you smile like that?" Dev asks. "None of your business" I say back. Next thing you know here his nosy ass come and snatches my phone. "Who is this?" He asks. "Nobody just a boy from school" I say. "Wait a minute this that boy you was talking to in the hallway? Why he texting you?" He asks. "Devin why tf you worried about it? I'm not your girl" I say. I get up to walk out the room. "I'm not I ju-" I cut him off. "No Devin you act so possessive over me but you don't show any real interest in me" I say almost about to cry. "Ale-" I cut him off again. "No Devin I'm not doing this shit anymore. Just lose my number" I say. And with that I walk out and head down stairs.

Niomi POV
So I'm sitting on the couch watching on my block just eating my Chick-fil-A I see Daniel walk into the kitchen I ignore him tho I have nothing to say to him.

Daniel POV
I'm standing in the kitchen just drinking some water and I catch myself staring at Niomi. I know I'm supposed to hate her but I can't help how beautiful she is. I hate the fact that I fucked up the way I did. But I'm a fuckboy that's what we do fuck with people's feelings. So why am I so affected? I just hate seeing her with this Geo dude. I gotta get my shit together I don't even like her. I was only in it for one thing right?

Lency POV
I hear Alexiss yell from down stairs. "Girls let's go" she yells. I run down the stairs. "What's wrong?" We ask. "I'll tell you later let's just go please" She says. "Okay" we both say. I hear Devin yelling for Alexiss to come back but we're already driving off. "What happened between those two?" I think to myself.
(A/N) To be continued...
Don't forget to vote and comment!!💗