Chapter 16

Niomi POV
I wake up, hop in the shower and get dressed. The boys are still sleep. The girls are getting ready because we're going to the mall. I tip toe  back inside the room and look for Daniel's keys. I find the keys inside of Daniel's jacket. "Wow this jacket smells good" I say to myself. You know what I'm going wear it. I throw it on over my outfit.

"Alright y'all come on we out" I whisper yell to the girls

Alexiss POV
This hoe Niomi came up with the great idea to take Daniel's car. You already know my ass was with it. Sorry not sorry bestie. Oh yeah this is what I have on:

Ya know something simple but cute

Lency POV
Me and the girls we out here you already knowww. We having a little girls day at the mall because the boys already driving us crazy. But anywho this what I got on:

Niomi POVWe arrive at the mall and we're just shopping around

Niomi POV
We arrive at the mall and we're just shopping around. We went into Victoria secret, forever 21, Charlotte Russe and h&m. We're done shopping. "I'm hungry" I say. "Let's hit up the food court" Alexiss says. We all got what we wanted and sat at a table. We had your average small talk conversation. "Y'all lets get some ice cream on the way in" Alexiss says. "I'm down" Lency replies. "Bet" I say. We finish our food and head out the mall to the ice cream shop. We get our ice cream and chat once again. "Ight let's head in I'm ready to lay down" Alexiss says. "Say less lets go" I reply. We jam to our favorite songs on the way back to the house. Finally we arrive.

Alexiss POV
We walk up to the door. "Damn it it's locked. Bitch I thought Daniel had a key" I say. "Nah but we can just call them." Niomi replies. "Nah actually he told me where they keep the spare key" I say. I grab the key and unlock the door. We step inside and everything seems normal that's until I heard a noise. "Umm y'all heard that?" I ask. "Yeah" they both reply. "That sounded like a moan but I know damn well it wasn't" I say. "Well there's only one way to find out" I add. We crept up the stairs. There's a crack in Devin's door. I look through. He fucking a ugly bitch. I bust through the door not giving a fuck. "Oh wow Devin so this what we doing we fucking ugly bitches?" I ask laughing. "Bitch who ugly?" The rat looking bitch asks. "You need me to get you a mirror?" I ask. "Ale-" I cut him off. "You stfu talking to me because I'm about two seconds away from whooping yo ass" I say. I hear a similar conversation happening in the guest room.

Lency POV
I see Kev with some blonde girl. I clear my throat. His head snaps up. "Lency ma I can explain" he says. "Explain what Kevin? It looks pretty self explanatory to me" I say on the verge of tears. "b-baby don't cry" he says. Next thing you know Alexiss comes in. "Oh hell no I know you fucking lying" she says. She looks at me and sees I'm crying. "Oh nah Kevin I'm about to fuck ya shit up" she says. Before I know it she punches Kevin. She continues by kicking him in the balls. "Fuck with her again I'll do even worse" she says. "I can't stay here bestie. Can you take me home?" I ask. "Yeah we taking Devin's car. Find his keys and go wait in the car for me" she says. "Okay" I sniffle.

Alexiss POV
I walk back to Devin's room. I just wanted to hit that bitch for the one time. I walk up to her. "What now you ug-" I cut her off by punching her dead in the face. I pull her little crusty wig off. "Aww damn Dev you fucking bald headed bitches? You going out bad" I laugh. I push her down. I start walking out. "Where are you going?" Devin asks. "Home bitch don't bother trying to stop me" I say.

Niomi POV
I see Daniel and his lil girl toy. It ain't bother me none because I know I got me a faithful boy named Geo and that's exactly where I'm about to go. I call an Uber to take me to Geo's. I text him and let him know I'm on my way over. When I get there we just cuddle up and watch a movie.

Alexiss POV
We're inside the car and about to go. "Wait Lency please lemme talk to you" Kev runs up to the car yelling. "No she don't wanna talk to you. Now Kevin get away from the car before I fuck you up worse than the first time" I say. "Kevin just give me my space please" lency says. "You heard her Kevin now back up" I say sternly. With that we pull off. "Bestie I don't want you by yourself rn just come to mine" I say. "Okay bestie" she replies. We get to my house and get comfy on the couch. "Imma get some snacks. Turn on a movie" I say. I go to the kitchen and grab some snacks. Lency picked scary movie to watch. About halfway through the movie my phone pings. I look and it's Devin. I roll my eyes as I put my phone on do not disturb. Towards the end of the movie we both fell asleep. I wake up and remember we're still on the couch. "Lency" I tap her. "Hmm" she groans. "Bitch we left our shit over there and I'll be damned if Devin give my shit to his little bitch" I say. "Girlll can't we do that in the morning?" She asks. "Alright but if my shit is gone that's yo ass" I say. "If it ain't one thing it's another. I mean but what did we expect? We knew from the jump that they were no good" I say in my head.

To be continued...
(A/N) why these boys gotta be so damn dumb🤦🏾‍♀️ anywho make sure to vote and comment!!💕