Chapter 11

Alexiss POV
I turned my phone off when I got home yesterday. I woke up with a bunch of calls and texts from Devin. I roll my eyes. I got a bunch of texts from my besties too. I love them so much. I decide to open Dev's texts.
50 unread messages
Devin: Baby
I mean Alexiss
I hope you're not mad at me
I hope you got home safe
I didn't mean to make you upset
A: 🖕🏾
                              *End of text*
"I'm not overreacting right?" I think to myself. I can't be. He can't just control me like he's my boyfriend. Ugh I need to just take a shower and clear my head. I get out the shower and get dressed. I could really care less today so I dress comfortable. I grab an apple and my keys and head out for school.
My fit

Lency POVI woke up thinking about Alexiss I never seen her that upset

Lency POV
I woke up thinking about Alexiss I never seen her that upset. I texted her last night but she didn't respond. I hope she comes to school. I shower and get dressed. I wanted to talk to Alexiss before school so I asked her to pick me up she agreed. I heard her beep so I grabbed my house keys and went out.
My fit

Niomi POVI wake up in the morning and do my morning routine

Niomi POV
I wake up in the morning and do my morning routine. I get dressed and text Geo and tell him we're going on a date. Time for school. I grab my keys and head out.

Alexiss POV As I'm driving lency is asking me about what happened last night she stops talking and looks at me

Alexiss POV
As I'm driving lency is asking me about what happened last night she stops talking and looks at me. "Bestie have you been crying?" she asks. "No why would I be crying?" I ask. "Bestie your eyes are puffy and a little red you can't tell me you weren't crying" she says. "I don't even know why I was crying. Maybe because I was mad and a little sad" I say. "Why?" She asks. "Well I was mad because why does he think he controls me. Then I was sad because I think I actually like him but he treats me like I'm a fucking toy so I don't even know at this point" I kinda yell. "Aww bestie you just gotta show him that you a bad bitch and you don't need him period" she says. "Period you right best" I smile. We finally arrive at school.

Lency POV
We get inside and see Niomi at the lockers. We hug. "So what happened with her and Dev?" she asks. "I'll tell you at lunch brb" I reply. "Okay I gotta go talk to the principal" she says. "Okay" I reply. I pull Alexiss to the side. "So as much as you may not want to I need you to come over here with me to talk to Kev and Dev" I say. "Ugh do I have to?" She asks. "Please bestie it won't work without you" I plead. "Fineee" she says. We walk over to Kev and Dev. "Hey Kev" I smile. "Devin" I look him up and down with a stank face. "Wassup ma" Kev replies. "So like we need to get Niomi and Daniel back to fw each other because ion really fw Geo like that. Her and Dani would be so much cuter" I say. "Aye yo I was literally gonna say that because Dani be mad moody these days it's getting me tight. It's messing with our music." he says. "Ok so here's what I'm thinking" I say.

Devin POV
Kev and Lency were talking but I wasn't even listening. I was just looking at Alexiss. She's so beautiful. She looks like she's been crying. I hope she wasn't crying because of me. I would hate myself. Idk what she's doing to me but I put her feelings over my own. I'm not even supposed to know what feelings are. I think that's why I snapped yesterday. The fact that someone else can make her smile the way I do just makes me angry. I can't let anyone else have her.  I keep telling myself I'm not like that. I can't genuinely like a girl. I'm just interested in the one thing. I don't know what's going on man. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Lency say "Okay we'll discuss details soon." The girls walk away. "Bro you good?" Kev asks. "Yeah I'm fine I'll see you in class bro" I walk away.

Niomi POV
I'm inside the principal's office. "Good morning" I say. "Ms. Martinez I was waiting for your arrival" she says. "Umm why I am here if you don't mind me asking" I say. "Well I need you to tutor a student" she says. "Ok cool who is it?" I ask. She picks up her phone. "Send him in" she hangs up. Next thing you know I look up and see Daniel. "Oh fuck no this is who I have to tutor? Hell no" I say. "Ms. Martinez language!" She says sternly. "You gotta find somebody else to tutor him I don't even like him sorry not sorry I'm out" I say walking out the office. While walking to class I scream and punch a locker. Next thing you know the principal comes up to me. "Niomi you have to tutor him or else you will be suspended tutoring him is not an option" she says. "Whatever I don't care I'll do it." I walk into the classroom.

Daniel POV
I walk out of the principals office to go back to class and see Niomi and the principal talking. I heard some of the things she said about me. "Wow she really does hate me" I say to myself. I walk out of the school not caring if anyone sees me. I hop in my car and start to drive. I don't have a destination I'm just driving to clear my head. As I'm driving I'm thinking to myself. "What is wrong with me? Why do I always fuck everything up? Everyone would be better without me. Everyone would be happier without me." I'm taken out of my thoughts when a car speeds past me swerving lane to lane. I swerve to get out the way. Next thing you know everything goes black.
(A/N) To be continued... Ahhh man what happened🤭 don't forget to vote and comment!!💗