Chapter 17

Devin POV
Ever since Alexiss walked out that door I haven't been the same. All these girls been hitting me up and I've just been ignoring them because they're not her. I'm supposed to be a player and not give a fuck about other people's feelings. But the look in her eyes when she seen me with that girl. It hurt my heart she genuinely looked hurt but she tried to hide it. Like I'm only ever interested in hitting and quitting it but something about her is different. She doesn't put up with my shit and she tells me what she has to say no matter what I may think. Let it be told by the group we fight like an old married couple. She challenges me and I think that's what attracts me to her. Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful girl. I could see why every guy wants her. But her looks aren't the only thing that matters to me. Her personality is everything. She's goofy which I love but she knows when to be serious. I never thought I would see the day where I. Devin Gordon. Would be whipped into shape. I honestly feel like part of me is missing me. Ugh I'm such a fuck up. Like I fucked up big time. I want to text her but I know there's no use. She's not gonna respond. Why would she? She doesn't wanna hear any of my bullshit. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Daniel comes into my room. "Bro when are you gonna come out of this room?" He asks. "Don't ask me dumb ass questions" I snap at him. "Damn who pissed in ya cereal?" He chuckles. I glare at him. "Bro you're fine you'll fine another girl toy" he says. "No one is her" I look down. "Wait a second why are you so nonchalant about this? You were head over heels for Niomi" I say. "No use in trying if she ain't going for it. Not to mention she got that lil boyfriend" he shrugs. "I miss her so much bro" I say. "You know that's the best friend I can text her" he says. "I highly doubt she'll talk to you either. But could you get out I wanna be alone." I say. "Rude" he says walking out.

Kevin POV
I miss my lil thicky ma no cap. You know I ain't the one to express feelings but she was my lil shorty. None of these other girls are like her. I miss her smile, her laugh, and how her nose scrunches when she laughs sometimes. Not to mention her lips...ugh I hate feelings why do they exist? I wanna call her but I know she's not gonna pick up. I've never been like this before well except for...ugh nevermind. I just wanna go back to that day and not have invited that girl over then I would still have my shorty. The only one that's holy jolly through out this whole thing is Daniel. That kid has  tried to get me out of this room so many times. But I just wanna sit here and stare at the ceiling. I'm always fucking up a good thing idk what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe it would be a good idea to get out and clear my mind. Ya know just go on a little walk around the block or something. I need a change of scenery. I grab a jacket since I already had on a T-shirt and sweats. I slip on my forces and head out the door.

Daniel POV
I left Devin's room and take a shower. Kevin and Devin are in they feelings so I just go downstairs and get me something to eat after I'm finished I head back upstairs. "Ayo duos?" I ask Kev and Dev. They just shake their heads no. Sad ass mfs. Lemme try my best friend because sad Dev ain't it.
Daniel: Best friendddd
Best frienddd❤️: Boy what you want?
Daniel: Can you please talk to Dev?
Best frienddd❤️: Umm no. I shouldn't even be talking to yo dirty ass.
Daniel: Wowww so I'm dirty now best friend?
Best frienddd❤️: 🖕🏾
Daniel: Best friend
Best frienddd❤️: *Read*
                                *end of text*
Welp can't say I ain't try. He know her ass stubborn. I head into the room and hop on fortnite.

*9pm*

Alexiss POV
"Bestie wake up" I say shaking Lency. "Hmm" she says. "Come on get up we need to go to Devin's so we can get our shit" I say. "Ughhhh" she whines. "Girl come on the quicker we go there the quicker we can come back" I say. "Fine let's go" she says. We already had on comfy clothes so we hop in the car and head to Devin's. We get there and I grab the spare key and unlock the door. "The coast looks clear" I whisper. I hear Daniel's loud ass on fortnite upstairs but there's no sign of Kevin or Devin. "Maybe they're gone?" Lency whispers. We head up the stairs as quiet as possible then go our separate ways. I head into Devin's room he's not in here. I see all my stuff in a bag sitting in the corner. "Aww how nice of him" I say to myself. I grab it and then suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I put the bag back and hurry into the closet. I leave a crack in the door. I see  Devin comes in. Fuck. He sits on his bed for 5 minutes which felt like an eternity. I started to inhale his closet which reeked of cologne. I felt a sneeze coming. "Pineapples" I whisper to my self. He starts to come towards the closet. He stops then he heads to the bathroom and I hear the shower cut on. Shit that was close. I take that as my chance to go. I grab the bag and go outside the room. I see Lency and we both make a run for the door. On the way to the door we see Niomi and Daniel cuddled on the couch sleeping. "Aww they look so cute let's take a picture. We need to cherish this moment" Lency says. "Girl no we need to go like now" I say. "Okay just a quick one" she says. She takes the picture and then we head for the door. As we go to unlock it Niomi wakes up. She speaks.

Niomi POV
I see Alexiss and Lency who look like they're in a hurry. "Umm where y'all been and why y'all leaving again?" I ask. "My house and we only came her to get our shit" she says. "Wowww what happened to staying here for a month?" I ask. "Girl I ain't staying in this damn house it got baldheaded bitch cooties and it kinda smell like fish in there" I say holding my nose. "Seriously?" I give her a straight face. "Dead serious. Idk how you can stay in there" she replies. "So y'all just gonna leave me here with these mfs?" I ask. "Yup you have fun" She pats my shoulder and walks off.

Lency POV
We get back to Alexiss house and we're just chilling watching TV. "You think they're thinking about us?" I ask. "To be honest I highly doubt it I'm sure they already have another girl to fill the void" I say bluntly. "But it's alright bestie because you a bad bitch and none of his bitches could ever compare to you" she says. "Period bestie the same goes for you" I reply. "You know what let's do some face masks and listen to some lit ass music" she says. "Aye bet let's do it." We spend the rest of the night just laughing and having fun until we get tired. As I'm laying down falling asleep my mind drifts off to Kevin. Damn it why can't I keep this boy off my mind. It's gonna take a lot of work to forget about him. And with that I fall asleep.
To be continued...now they wanna be sad boys like they ain't do nothing wrong🙄 anywho don't forget to vote and comment!!💕 Follow the authors on IG @digaz_4_life, @gizzy.niomi, @prettyasslen!!