Steel Magnolias || Athena Carter

|| Part dos  !! This one shot is set a couple of weeks after the robbery took place because I don't want to dwell on that for too long. But as before the reader's name is Maggie and she is Maddie's 27 year old sister her and Athena have been bonding a little more since the robbery. Athena had the day off and this is how it went 😉||

 Athena had the day off and this is how it went 😉||

Athena

These last few weeks have truly been something and I was finally able to get a break thank the heavens. May and Harry were off at their friends house so it was just me, a bottle of Stella Rosa Black and some smooth jazz lounging around. I danced around my living room as the sweet tunes of Sarah Vaughan invaded my ears but just as the song was coming to an end the doorbell rang loudly causing me to snap out of my peaceful state. Rolling my eyes, I set my glass down on the coffee table before walking up the stairs and to my door peeking out of the peephole to find Maggie standing there looking distraught. I quickly opened the door and stepped out scanning over her body to make sure she wasn't physically hurt in any way.

"Sweetheart are you alright? What's wrong?" I had a slight panic in my voice as I grabbed her hand a brought her into the house.

"I'm f-fine Athena. I just wanted to see you!" Maggie stated as her words slurred together slightly. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked up at me with me a lopsided grin.

I let out a deep breath followed by a laugh once I realized she was just drunk.

"You didn't drive here yourself did you?" I asked leading her down the stairs into the living room.

"I did. Oh shit you're the police! D-don't... don't take me to jail. I'm not even that drunk, look!" She let go of my hand dropping the small bag she had in her other hand and attempted to walk in a straight line. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughs as she stumbled over her feet and nearly face planted into the couch.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk sweetheart?" I asked as I walked over to her placing my hands on her sides holding her upright.

"What would happen if I was? W-would you put me in handcuffs and read me my rights Mrs. Officer?" She winked at me and slowly licked her bottom lip as she placed her hands on my hips. My breath slightly hitched at her words but I quickly composed myself before playing along.

"I think I can let this infraction pass. You'd have to do something for me though babygirl." I leaned closely to her and whispered into her ear as my hands slowly slide up her sides. I pulled back some before circling around her until I was standing directly behind her; picking up my glass of wine I quickly downed the rest of it feeling the smallest buzz.

"What do I have to do?" Her voice slightly shook with anticipation and her words were still slightly slurring together. I took a long slow gaze over her lean frame before picking up the bottle of wine drinking its contents quickly before setting it down.

I mustered up all the courage I had and I leant down to her ear pushing some of her hair back exposing her neck just before uttering out my request.

"Scream my name." After those few words I began my assault on the side of her neck; nipping and sucking on her pulse point.

Her knees slightly buckled underneath her so I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her up slightly pulling her closer to me. I slightly pulled away from her neck to move to another spot but she quickly turned around and pressed her lips around me while wrapping her arms around my neck. I began to kiss her back with the same hunger and lust as I started to lead her back onto the couch slowly sitting her down focusing on not breaking the kiss. I brought my legs on either side of her running my fingers through her hair as I deepened the kiss a little bit. She was the first to pull away to rake a few deep breaths before dipping her head down into my neck starting to kiss over it lightly until she found my sweet spot making me gasp and tilt my head back as I slightly tugged on her hair.

She slowly ran her hands down from my hips down to my thighs then around me roughly grabbing my ass. My hips slightly bucked against hers as she pulled away from my neck; quickly grabbing the hem of my shirt she pulled it off of me before flipping is over so I was on my back. I reached up going to grab her shirt and pull it off of her but she grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head making my eyes widen in shock.

"I've waited too damn long for this so this time I'm in charge, do you understand?" Her voice was strong and seductive making me shiver as I nodded my head. My breathing was slightly labored as I watched her slowly drag her nails down my sides and to my jeans.

She unbutton my jeans before gingerly pulling them off of my legs while simultaneously placing soft kisses down my stomach. I peered my eyes down at her watching her every move out of anticipation. She began to slowly drag her nails up my legs until she reached my waist, hooking her fingers under the elastic band of my panties before teasingly pulling them down. Soon I was left in nothing but my bra, completely exposed her with no shame. She instructed me to stay still and don't look back at her as she got up from the couch. She walked out of my vision which made me a little nervous since I couldn't see what she was doing; cold metal pressed up against my wrist and the familiar sound of clicking rang through my ears. She handcuffed me. Soon after that a piece of cloth covered my eyes and she lifted my head up securing it in the back. I began to squirm in anticipation as I felt her presence loom over my body; I slightly jumped as I felt her breath against my inner thighs but I quickly composed myself and waited for whatever she had in store for me.

My back soon arched towards the ceiling and a loud gasp escaped my throat as I felt her warm tongue slide up from my entrance to my clit. Moans and whimpers began to leave my body as she slowly swirled and flicked her tongue around teasing me tremendously. I quietly pleaded for the teasing to stop and soon my wish was granted; her plump lips sealed around my clit sucking on it kind of roughly as she placed her hands on the back of my thighs and pushed my legs up to my chest for more access to my dripping core. My hips slightly bucked against her face and my moans became more airy as she switched from sucking on my clit to rapidly flicking her tongue over it; her fingers danced around my entrance slightly playing with the wetness that seeped from me.

She pulled away her fingers then soon her mouth followed leaving me whimpering for her touch again but less than a second later a familiar feeling of cold and slightly rigid plastic entered me and soon her hips were pressed up against mine. My legs wrapped around her waist as she began to thrust into me at a moderate place slowly picking up her speed every few seconds. My moans became louder and my eyes slightly rolled back underneath the blindfold as she got rougher with her strokes; a familiar tightness started brewing in the pit of my stomach causing me to slowly grind against her.

"Shit baby.. I'm gonna— Fuck!" My sentence was caught off as my climax washed over me making my legs trembled as my hips bucked every few seconds. Her thrusts slowed down helping me ride out my high but once I was done she momentarily stopped and pulled the blindfold off of my eyes before looking down at me with a smirk.

"Hope you don't think we're done.."

___________________________________
1426 words

||This kind of sucked ass but you know what I tried my best. I'm not very good at writing sex scenes because I don't know what to say or how to explain it 😭 Hazel I hope you're satisfied|| ~ T