Thank God It Was All A Dream || Sarah Paulson

||Did yall really think I was going to do something as diabolical as that? Wow unbelievable. Anyway a continuation from Drunken Tongue Sober Heart.||

Sarah 

I stared at her casket as tears flowed down my face freely. She looked like the angel she was. I felt numb as I watched them lower her casket down into the ground. My ears were ringing and my heart kept breaking as I threw a lone rose ontop of her casket right before that started covering her with dirt. 

I slowly walked back to my car after realizing I was the only one left there. I sat in my car for a few minutes before letting out a loud scream. I was frustrated. I was heartbroken. I was angry at myself. How could I let those things come out of my mouth? What made me say those things to her? I  can't forgive myself for this. I'm the reason her mother has one less daughter, the reason why her brother and sister won't see her on holidays anymore, the reason why she's 6 feet under and I'm the reason why the sidewalk in front of our house is stained with her blood. I was all my fault.

I felt like the walls were closing in on me. It suddenly became difficult to breathe. I scrambled to roll my windows but I wasn't fast enough. My vision slowly faded and I was later woken up by someone calling out my name.

"Sarah! Sarah wake up! Come on wake up!" 

I shot up gasping for air as I looked around. I was in my bedroom, the moonlight was shining in from the window slightly lighting up the room. I continued to catch my breath as the person next to me turned on my bedside lamp. I looked over and saw Y/n sitting there with a worried expression. 

"Sare are you alright my love?" She asked placing her hands on my face.

I stared at her for a few seconds before breaking down completely. She pulled me into her embrace and rocked me slowly trying to calm me down. 

"Hey, its okay. Its okay baby it was just a dream."

"I thought I lost you. I was so heartbroken and and-" I stuttered  whilst crying but she quickly shushed me again.

"I'm right here baby. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I promise." Her velvety voice calmed my racing heart and my tears soon stopped as I stared out at the moon silently.

 Thank God it was all a dream....

__________________

word count: 420 *wink wink*

|| Got you didn't I. *laughs evilly* Okay but yeah, I had a plan and everything so JJ please don't hate me for too long love 😭||