My Boo || Marie Laveau

|| Firstly, YALL GON PUT SOME RESPECK ON THE BADDEST VOODOO QUEENS NAME. The reader is also like tomboyish but not like a stud or anything.||

Marie

Marie

"Marie! Y/N is here for you!" I heard Grace call out from the front of the salon. I smiled and whilst looking up from my phone.

"Send her back here then!" I shouted back.

"I tried. She said you gotta come outside cause yall finna go somewhere!" She replied. I shook my head slightly laughing.

I stood up and grabbed my jacket and wallet before walking out of my little area. I walked through the salon as I slipped my coat on while bidding everyone goodbye.

Once I was outside I was Y/N standing on the side of the car with a bouquet of pink tulips in her hand. My smile got wider as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into a hug.

"Hi pookiee." I softly cooed while lifting my head up to place a kiss on her cheek.

"I told you bout calling me that shit man." She groaned while handing me the bouquet. I just laughed and smelled the flowers once they were in my hand.

She pulled away from me and opened the car door helping me get in before walking around and getting in the driver seat. Once she was in the car she put the car in drive and drove off from the front of the salon.

"So where are we going?" I asked as she grabbed my free hand and held it. She brought it up to her lips and kissed the back of it before glancing at me.

"First we going shopping to get you some stuff for this weekend then we headed to the jewelers so I can get my chain and your ring then I got a little dinner date planned for us." She slightly rambled.

"You gonna let me retwist your dreads before we leave on friday?" I asked as I slowly twirled one around my finger.

"As long as you don't try and pull on em later." She said with a knowing smirk on her face that made my cheeks slightly heat up. I mushed the side of her head making her laugh as I avoided making eye contact with her.

"Oh shut up. You like to pull on mine!" I fired back making her laugh harder.

"Yeah but you tell me to. Especially when I'm-"

"Aht aht okay okay I get it!" I said cutting her off and placing my hand over her mouth.

She moved her head so my hand was no longer on her mouth and she stuck her tongue out at me before lightly flicking it around playfully. As she was doing that she parked in front of the mall and turned towards me. She leaned forward and placed a few kisses on my lips before pulling away to turn up the song that was playing.

"Oouu this my shit! IT STARTED WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER YOU WERE MYYYYY MY BOOOOOO!" She started singing obnoxiously loud making me burst into laughter before singing with her.

"MY OH MY OH MY OOHHH MY BOOO!" We sang in unison as the song continued on. After a while I just sat back and watched her sing goofily and it made my heart soar seeing her so free and laid back. Little did I know she was thinking the same about me.