Just Us Two || Sarah Paulson

11.) Don't cry. Everything's going to be okay.
14.) Am I not good enough?/ I'm not good enough.

||Reader's name is Gina.||

Gina

"Babe its time for us to go! Are you ready?!"  I was standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting up to Sarah. She's kept me waiting for over an hour and we were almost late to my doctors appointment.

"Here I come!" I saw her stagger out of our bed room while trying to put her shoe on. I simply rolled my eyes and walked around from the stairs as she started to descend them.

By the time I made it to the door she was behind me with her keys and phone. We got in the car and basically sped to the doctors office since she had made us late.

"Next time slow down and be on time. I'm carrying precious cargo here!" I immediately scolded as I got out of the car. I instinctively set my right hand atop my stomach as I walked around the car and to the entrance of the building.

"I'm sorry I kept getting distracted while getting ready and I didn't want us to be late. We find out our baby avocado's gender today aren't you excited!" Her voice got slightly higher in pitch as she ended her sentence. I looked at her and my heart melted when I saw her eyes lit up and a giant smile on her face.

"Yes I'm excited now let me go check in so we can see our avocado." I pecked her lips quickly before walking over to the desk and checking in with the receptionist.

After everything was done I went and sat by Sarah, who immediately put her hand on my stomach before leaning down and talking to our baby. The baby instantly started moving around making me slight groan in pain and a bit of irritation. I was about say something until the doctor called my name. I simply side eyed Sarah before getting up and walking in the back with the doctor.

Sarah trailed close behind me and once we got in the room she helped me up on the table before sitting next to me.

"So how have you been? Been sleeping okay?" The doctor questioned as she logged into the computer and turned the ultra machine on.

"I've been alright but it gets hard to sleep sometimes because our little avocado likes to push up against my lungs when I lay down. But other than that I've been fine." I explained as I laid back on the table with my hands on my stomach, softy tapping my fingers over it.

"Well that's normal. The baby is starting to grow so sometimes the stretch in odd ways but if that's all then lets take a look at this bugger shall we?" She stood up and walked over to the sink as I lifted my shirt up to me chest exposing my round stomach.

"Hopefully we'll be able to get a good look. Sarah woke em up. As usual." I slightly side eyed Sarah making her chuckle under her breath as the doctor came and sat by my other side.

"Every time I start talking avocado wakes up. Its not my fault!" Sarah vindicated herself whilst raising her hands in defense. I just rolled my eyes again before wincing at the coldness of the gel.

I turned my head towards the screen and watched as the picture began to form once the sensor was in my stomach. Soon the baby's heartbeat filled the room causing all of us go to silent. A smile began to grow on my face as the baby moved giving us a better look at her.