For Who You Are || Wilhemina Venable

|| I requested this on tumblr and still made the decision to write about it because of this song. (For Who You Are by Res) but basically, the reader is Mina's assistant/ girlfriend and has learning disabilities as well as mental health issues but doesn't tell Mina until she has a mishap.||

Wilhemina

Wilhemina

Three sharp knocks on my office door caused me to look up from my computer. I smiled lightly seeing my girlfriend on the other side of the glass door. I gave her a simple nod letting her know she could come in. She opened the door and walked in slowly closing the door behind her. She leaned up against the door and looked down at her feet causing me to look at her with concern.

"Are you alright dear?" I asked her softly as I went to grab my cane and stand up.

"I'm okay. Just tired." She looked up and gave me a weak smile before walking over to my desk. She adjusted one of the chairs before sitting down in it. An odd habit she had wherever she went.

Once she was seated she looked up at my desk and adjusted some of the things that were sitting on it. I watched her with curiosity, wondering why she had taken sudden interest in rearranging my things.

"Are you sure you're just tired? You eyes look puffy. Almost like you've been crying." I said in a gentle voice not wanting to push her to cry again.

"It's just been a rough morning Mina. I promise I'll be alright." She said still not looking me in the eye.

"Look at me dear." I reached forward and gently placed my hand over hers. As she was starting to look up at me Jeff and Mutt walked into my office unannounced causing her to quickly slip her hand from under mine and stand up.

"I'll talk to you later." She mumbled quickly before brushing past the boys and walking out of my office. I sighed softly before looking at the two coked out idiots that were standing in my office.

"You two do know how to knock right?" I questioned. I was growing irritated being in their presence and was still worried about Y/N.

"Well yeah but this is important and his has to do with the babe that just walked out of your office." Mutt said before sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Dude!You can't say that! That's her girlfriend." Jeff exclaimed smacking Mutt in the back of the head.

"Shit. Right sorry. But she had a major slip up at the meeting this morning." He finally said. I raised my eyebrow in surprise. Y/N was usually precise and damn near perfect.