There's Life in Death || Wilhemina Venable

|| The reader is Mina's gf and is 8 months pregnant with their daughter. It's only 4-5 into the apocalypse just to give you a time frame. The beginning is a flashback that's why its bold.||

Wilhemina

Wilhemina

"There's someone I'm bringing with me to the outpost. Well one for now but it will be two in total." I informed Jeff and Mutt as I stood in front of them.

"The end of the world is happening in 6 months Venable you do realize that right?" Mutt asked before snorting more coke.

"Yes I do realize that. I was intending on coming alone but there's been a change of plans so I need to make sure there are enough supplies for the two I'm bringing with me."  I stated before simply walking off.

~3 months later~

"Are you sure we're gonna be safe down here Mina?" She asked me. I stopped packing for a second and beckoned her to come over to me.

She slowly walked over to me with one of her hands sitting on top of her round belly. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead the one on her lips before answering her.

"If I wasn't sure it was safe I wouldn't be taking you there sweetheart. Something horrible is about to happen and I was lucky enough to be informed and have a place for us to stay. You, Nadia and I will be perfectly fine I promise." I placed my hands on her stomach before kissing her once again.

~right before the bombs dropped~

I had finished putting all of out clothes away when I turned around and say Y/N asleep in the middle of the bed with one hand on her
stomach. My heart fluttered as I slowly made my way over to her. I leaned over her slightly and placed a kiss on her forehead before pulling a cover over her body.

I quickly changed into my black gown and pinned my hair up before grabbing a candlestick and walking out of the room down the long corridor to greet the first of the survivors.

"I'm Wilhemina Venable. Welcome to outpost 3."

~~2 months later~~

"Are you sure you're okay? I can stay in here with you instead of going to dinner." I said to Y/N as she sat on the side of the bed taking in deep breaths.

"I'm fine Mina. They're just braxton hicks. She isn't fully rotated yet. We still have a few more weeks til she comes." She said whilst looking up at me. Her honey brown eyes were filled with calmness and reassurance that made my nerves slowly disappear.