Who's Gonna Clean This Up? || Billie Dean Howard

|| Part 2 to Give Me Your Hand, gender reveal. This'll be on the shorter side because I really know what to write and I wont have time to write for a while so I'm gonna keep writing til I'm all burnt out but this is light and fluffy cause the next one shots are gonna be emotional and angsty.||

Billie Dean

"Cherub are you ready? Everyone is outside waiting on us." I gently knocked on the bedroom door. 

Ari has been stressed all day. Her first outfit didn't turn out the way she wanted it to, then she was having hair trouble, her shoes weren't fitting correctly because her feet had swelled a little bit and to top it off the bakery messed up the cake.

"Almost Billie. Just give me a few more minutes." She huffed from the other side of the door. Annoyance was very evident in her voice so I kept my tone down while talking to make sure I didn't send her over the edge.

"Would you like some help or do you just want me to wait out here?"

"Can you come help me please? I can''t zip my dress all the way up." She replied softly.

I opened the door and saw her standing at the end of the bed in a white flowing dress that was a little snug around her protruding belly. 

Her hair was french braided into a halo  with her sunflower crown sitting on top of it; she looked like a goddess standing in front of me. I stood there for a minute just staring at her in admiration before walking over to her.

"Turn around sweetheart." I placed my hands on her sides as she slowly turned around. I grabbed the zipper pulling it up slowly so it wouldn't get stuck on the fabric of her dress. Once it was all the way up I placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

"You ready hun?" I placed my head on her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her belly. She placed her hands on top of mine softly leaning back into me.

"Yeah I guess so. Do I look okay?"

"You look like a goddess my dear. Now lets go find out the gender of our love bug."

We walked out of the room hand in hand going downstairs and into our backyard. We were having a small gender reveal, just family and friends. We didn't want a big event and the paps ruining it like they ruin everything else.

"Finally!  Oh don't you look stunning!!"  Constance immediately boasted as she saw Ari.

Ari simply smiled before thanking her and dragging me over to the table that was designated for us. I sat down whilst pulling her down into my lap.

" Are you alright love?"  

"I'm fine. I just feel really fat." She replied solemnly. I frowned before gently turning her head towards me.

"You are everything BUT fat. You are carrying our child sweetheart and he or she is growing to be a healthy baby that will have your sparkling eyes, your sweet smile, these dimples that seem to be miles deep and to top it all off your cute button nose." I gently poked her nose as I finished my statement making her giggle softly as a soft blush rose to her cheeks.

She went to say something but she was interrupted by her mom.

"Alright love birds its time to let the confetti fly. Come on so we can hurry up and eat the cake and stuff."

Ari rose from my lap and grabbed my hand pulling me up and over to where the balloons were. She took one of the balloons and handed me the other. We stood next to each other with pins in our hands before counting down together.

"Alright. 3...2...1!" As we shouted we stabbed at the balloons to make them pop and once they did pink confetti started flying all over the backyard. Ari started jumping up and down whilst screaming and I just laughed at her.

"Its a girl!!! Yes!!!!" She turned to me and threw her arms around my neck before pulling me down into a kiss. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her back; moving back before the kiss got too heated.

"I know. Its absolutely wonderful darling but who's gonna clean all this up?" I inquired with a slight smirk on my face.

"We'll worry about that later. For now, just kiss me."

So that's what I did.

________________________

word count: 743