Give Me Your Hand || Billie Dean Howard

|| In this one shot Billie Dean and the reader are recently married, (almost a year) and the reader is pregnant with their first baby. This is the first time they feel the baby kick, btw the reader's name will be Arianna.||

Billie

"Babe!! Come here!!"  My wife's voice rang throughout the first floor of our house

"Babe!! Come here!!" My wife's voice rang throughout the first floor of our house. I quickly put my cigarette out and before getting up an straightening out my skirt.

"Here I come love!" I walked out of the den and through the house until I made it to the stairs. I quickly walked up the stairs and into our bedroom immediately seeing her sit on the edge of the bed.

Her round stomach slightly protruding from beneath her shirt made a small smile form on my lips as I walked over to her.

"Yes Cherub?" I questioned softly as I sat down beside her. I leaned over placing a quick kiss on her lips once she turned to face me before softly smiling at her once again.

"My mom wants to know what flavor of cake to get for the gender reveal and I can't pick it by myself." She wore a small pout of frustration on her lips which melted my heart.

"Don't stress baby, just tell her to get half and half since the gender isn't going to be in the cake." I remarked in a soothing voice to ease some of her stress. I saw her take a deep breath before nodding and sending her mother a text.

" Are you ready to go to lunch?" I asked softly as I stood up from the bed and stood in front of her. I slowly took her phone out of her hand so her attention would be on me. I smiled innocently at her as she looked up at me with a playfully anger expression.

"Mmm I guess so. Where are we going today?" She reached down beside her to grab her shoes so I took a step back to give her some space.

"It's your turn to pick. But no fast food."

"So we can't go get pizza?" She looked up at me pouting while giving me puppy eyes. She batted her long eyelashes before slightly sulking when she realized I wasn't budging.

"Not today Cherub. Maybe for dinner."

"Fair enough." She reached down to finish putting her shoes on but she quickly sat back up with a gasp.

I looked at her concerned as she peered down at her stomach with wide eyes. She lifted up her shirt and placed her hand on her stomach causing me to look at her in confusion.

"What are you -"

"Give me your hand."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I gave her my hand with my palm up. She grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on the side of her belly where hers once was. I waited for a second before feeling a slight thump at my hand. I gasped and instantly covered my mouth with my free hand as tears slightly welled in my eyes.

"Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness, hi my little love bug!" I instantly knelled down in front of Arianna and placed both of my hands on her stomach as the baby began kicking again.

"Hi baby! It's your mommies!" Another kick was felt underneath my palms causing me to laugh in excitement but Ari slightly grimaced in discomfort.

"Okay okay chill out in there. That was my bladder!" She playfully scolded the child in her stomach causing me to laugh joyfully.

"Okay take it easy on mama. I don't need her using the bathroom on herself... again."

"Billie!! You said you wouldn't bring that up again! It was an accident!" She whined in annoyance causing me to laugh once again.

"Well next time listen to me when I tell you to use the bathroom before we leave the house." I teased before standing up straight and speaking again.

"Well this calls for a bit of a celebration. You still want pizza for lunch cherub?"

"Yes! Cheese pizza and breadsticks please."

"Go ahead and order it, we'll stay in today."

__________________________________________________

word count: 675

||This was very random and very trash. It's currently 3:30am for me and I got this idea earlier but procrastinated until like 45 minutes ago. There will be a part 2 for the gender reveal , hopefully that on is better.||