Surname || Ally Mayfair - Richards

Person A: I hate your surename.
Person B: Excuse me?
Person A: *gets down on one knee* Lets change it

|| The reader's name is Lindsay. jj this is for you babyyyy😚 ||

Ally

"Babe! I'm going to drop off Ozzy

"Babe! I'm going to drop off Ozzy. I'll be back in like 20 minutes." My girlfriend yelled as she walked out the house. Once I heard the door close I walked out of the kitchen and watched her drive off from the living room window.

Once she was gone I ran upstairs and dug through one of my drawers before pulling out a small ring box. I shoved it down in my pocket before grabbing my phone and going back downstairs.

I went back in the kitchen and placed my phone on the counter so it looked over the entire kitchen. I hide it behind some towels before backing up and making sure it was hidden well. I adjusted it a few times before being completely satisfied.

By the time I was done Lindsay was parking in the driveway and getting out of the car. I quickly started recording before leaning up against the counter like I was before she left.

"Babe where are you?!" Her voice rang throughout the house.

"Still in the kitchen Lin." I said in a louder voice. My hands started sweating a little bit so I poured myself a glass of wine quickly drinking it as she came into the kitchen.

"Ozzy got settled in great over at Chrissy and John's. So we finally get to have some us time with no interruptions." She cooed in my ear before kissing my cheek lightly whilst wrapping her arms around my neck.

I slightly chuckled at her words before clearing my throat and pulling away from her.

"Okay but before there I have to tell you something. But you can't get mad okay?" I said in a bit of an uneasy voice to mess with her. Nervousness coated my voice and I could she become anxious under my gaze.

"Okay. What's up?" She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well it's more like a confession. There's something I really hate about you and I need to get it off of my chest." I said with a heavy sigh. She shifted again before nodding. I took a deep breath before looking her straight in the eye.

"I hate your surname." I said plainly. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before speaking.

"Excuse me?" She asked in a higher pitched voice indicating she was getting pissed off.

I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and opened it whilst getting down on one knee.

"Let's change it." I said with a smile on my face.

Her hand flew to her mouth as she gasped. Tears built up in her eyes as she looked at me and she laughed lightly before responding.

"You are so evil!" She laughed as she wiped her face.

"So. Can I change it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Of course! Now get up and kiss me you dork!" She exclaimed. I slid the ring on her finger before getting up and kissing her deeply. After I pulled away I walker over to my phone ending the recording as I grabbed it.

"You recorded that? What if I said no?" She questioned with her hands on her hips.

"Then I would have to explain to your mom that her plan didn't work out like we thought it would." I chuckled as I sent it out to our friends and family. I turned around to face her with a wide smile on my face.

"Plus, Lindsay Mayfair sounds kind of cute." I said as I placer another kiss on her lips. She pulled back and smiled lightly.

"Yeah. I guess it does."

_________
word count: 634