Drunken Tongue Sober Heart || Sarah Paulson

10: "Just leave me alone."

12: "Please, please I'll do anything. Just talk to me"

17: " I never meant to hurt you."

19: "Forgive me. Not for my sake, for yours. Forgive me, please."

34: "Please don't do this."

64: "What happened back there?"

As I was walking out of the club Sandra kept following me.

"Y/n wait! What happened back there?" She asked as soon as I stopped and looked back at her. I simply shrugged not trusting my own voice.

She sighed before looking back at the club before talking to me again.

"Just let me get her sobered up and I'll have her come talk to you and straighten everything out okay? Just hear her out."

I nodded just to get her to leave me alone. She turned and jogged back into the club as I got into car and drove home. Once I got home I dropped my purse on the floor and pushed the door not even bothering to lock it. I slowly walked upstairs to the bedroom Sarah and I shared, my heart breaking at the memories that we created there. They were all a lie. She didn't really love me. How could someone ever love such a disaster like me?

I laid down in the middle of the bed and just stared at the ceiling as tears flowed down my face freely.

~the following day~

Sarah

I woke up slightly groaning. I opened my eyes and looked around noticing I was at Sandy's house. I was confused on why I was here and not at home with y/n. I sat up slowly and as I was getting out of the bed Sandy, Cate and Anne barged through the door startling me a little bit.

"Great you're up. You have a lot of explaining to do." Sandy passed me a cup of water and two advil pills before folding her arms and looking at me. They all had disappointed looks on their faces which had me confused.

"What are you talking about? God, what did I drink last night? I feel like utter shit." I groaned sitting back down on the bed holding my head in my hands.

"You'll feel even worse after we tell you what you did to y/n." Cate commented softly.I looked up at her confused. Before I could question her Anne spoke up seeming very upset.

"You smacked y/n and basically made a fool of her in front of the whole bar Sarah. You told her she was a embarrassment and that she was pathetic and a waste of space. Why would you say something like that to her?" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air.

I looked at her in shock. I didn't remember doing or saying any of that. I thought as hard as I could to remember what happened last night it was all too fuzzy.

"I.... I said that?"  They just nodded at me as I sat there in disbelief. I kept trying my hardest to remember what I said. it came back in small pieces but it was just images of y/n crying.

"What.. what else did I say?" I asked them quietly. I was ashamed of myself in all honesty.

"You told her that she needed to grow up and stop blaming all of her problems on her mental health issues. You also told her that she was a one night stand that got too attached." Sandy replied softly. I could hear the disappointment in her voice and on her face. I put my head down as my eyes glossed over. I can't believe I said any of these things.