All Night Long || Cordelia Goode

|| I got this idea from a one shot I saw on tumblr so I'm going to borrow her concept. The one shot I got this idea from is called Control It if you wanna check it out, but yeah. The reader and Cordelia are at a fundraiser event for Autistic and special needs children. (basically a formal dinner party)||

 (basically a formal dinner party)||

Cordelia

"Delia come on before we're late!" My girlfriend's melodic voice rang up the stairs. She was standing at the bottom as I made sure I had everything in my possession.

"I'm coming honey! I had to make sure I had everything." I responded as I started walking down the stairs as I closed my small clutch. I looked up at her and swooned over her appearance immediately.

"Well don't you look ravishing." I said smoothly as I smirked and walked over to her.

"Thank you but I'm not giving into your mind tricks this time babe. We're actually going to this event on time and without our clothes all messed up." She gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling towards the door then out of the house.

I sighed and crossed my arms once we were seated in the back of our limo and on our way to the event. I turned towards y/n and put on my best pout and puppy eyes.

"Can I have a kiss before we get there? Please?" I batted my eyelashes to be a little dramatic causing her to squint at me.

"Fine but a kiss is all you're getting." She leaned over towards me and pressed her lips against mine kissing my softly.

I kissed her back and as she went to move away I quickly put my hands on her cheek and pulled her back in making the kiss a little deeper. I could tell she wanted to protest but soon she melted into my touch and our kiss got a little heated.

She pulled away after feeling the limo come to a complete stop. She reached forward and wiped the corner of my lips before wiping her own.

"You're always trying to start stuff at the worst times." She playfully scolded me.

"I do not!"

"Yes you do Delia now come on." She opened her door and stepped out before coming to my side snd helping me out as well.

We both straightened our dressed out before walking into the banquet hall immediately being greeted by a hostess. Soon after we got in y/n was whisked away to talk to someone about different programs that would help the students progress.

I sat at our table bored for a while just sipping on my wine before a chill ran through my whole body. My stomach tightened and I began to sweat lightly as an unexplained feeling pleasure began to course through my body.

I instantly looked around to check my surroundings and soon made eye contact with y/n. She had a smirk on her face that I knew meant no good.

"What are you doing?" I mouthed to her as she stood across the room.

"Giving you what you want." She replied back with a wink.

I saw her slowly twirl her hair around her finger and I felt the pleasure become stronger and start to build up. I bit down on my tongue harshly to keep from making any noise.

I broke eye contact with her as I put my head down and took a deep breath. When I looked back up y/n was making her way back over to me; her magic getting slightly strong with each step she took.

"Honey are you alright? You look flushed." Faux concern laced her voice as she placed the back of her hand on my forehead. I took in a sharp breath as the pleasure had gotten stronger. I simply nodded as I placed my hand on her thigh slightly digging my nails into it.

"I'm fine... It's just a little warm in here." I said after clearing my throat. I felt my climax coming near so I bit down on my tongue again as it was about to hit but the stimulation abruptly stopped causing me to quickly look up at y/n in shock.

Though I was relieved she had stopped I was upset that I wasn't able to finish.

"Drink some water love. It'll help you cool down." She leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek before whispering in my ear.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll let you cum sometime tonight. Don't expect it soon though, we still have all night to go."

_________________

word count: 771

|| This is slick trash but its 2am and I have to work later. I've been procrastinating this for a while so boom. I did this||