Chapter 1 Break up

"Honey! Can you open the door please?" Tharn asked from the outside of his flat, hoping that his boyfriend Type would have opened... at the end he managed to open by himself. He reached the table in the living room and left the heavy bags he had with him. 

"Thank you for helping me ai Type" Tharn said sighing. Type was sitting, or better, laying in a pretty uncomfortable position that Type called "yes I'm perfectly fine like this" and watching TV. Tharn received no answer and thought that it was because of the loud tv so he repeated. 

"I said thank you for helping me ai Type" This time Type turned off the tv and looked at his boyfriend. 

"I'm not deaf, and since I don't like be called Honey you deserved this punishment... by the way... what did you buy ai asshole?" Type said standing up and reaching the small table now covered almost completely by the few big bags. 

"Just look, I'm sure you will like it" Tharn said smirking, he was pretty confident about it, he knew what Type liked so he was sure that after that dumb punishment he was going to get a special gift after dinner. 

"Sushi! Oh my God Tharn that's great... wait" Tharn was so sure of his close victory that he needed a few second to understand that wait

"What? Don't you like it? I thought you loved sushi... or did you prefer something else?" 

Type took one of the packages and handed it to Tharn

"Do you see how much does it cost?" Type said, Tharn started getting sad, he was like a poor little kid who shows his mother his drawing and receives a lesson about art instead of a compliment, seriously ai Type... what do you want from him?

"Yes... so?" Tharn replied

"It's too expensive, I don't want you to waste your money for suche silly things..." as he heard it Tharn hugged Type from his back, laid his head on Type's shoulder and said

"It isn't silly... if it's to make you happy" Type sighed, he looked again at the packages and thought that everything was just to delicious and that his boyfriend just wanted to please him so he gave up. 

"Ok ok ai perfect boyfriend... let's eat... but wait... you don't like raw fish so what are you going to eat?" 

Tharn looked at him, he took two other packages from another bag and looked at his boyfriend with a smirk on his face.

"I went to the Japanese restaurant... but there was another restaurant nearby" he said taking a plate for his Carbonara and a fork too. They started eating, after a while Type looked at Tharn and asked

"Are you nervous?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well... you're going to meet my parents and... I thought you might be nervous..." 

"Do they have problems with gay people like you used to have?" Tharn said laughing

"No... actually there's a person who came out... in our family" Tharn was shocked as he heard it, he couldn't believe that Type...

"Do you mean that... you told them you're gay!?" Type immediately shook his head

"No... but my brother did... and they accepted him without problems... he's their son so why shouldn't they have accepted him..." Type said looking at his empty plate

"Why didn't you tell me about him? Don't... don't you trust me?" Tharn said fearing that after all this time his boyfriend was still afraid of telling him the truth

"Gulf is my... twin brother... and when he came out I was still so obsessed that gay people are just rapist... that I didn't even talked to him again, he went to live in China because he couldn't stand that he's older brother didn't love him anymore" Type was trying his best but he started sobbing and then crying. Tharn left his place to hug him that cried even harder than before. 

"Don't worry ai Type, I'm here ok?... I'm here... " 

"I'm a terrible brother... I'm not like you or P' Thorn..." 

"hey, listen here, you experienced something that a child shouldn't even imagine, I'm sure that he dosen't hate you... at all" after a while Type calmed down and they finished eating. Type took his phone and started playing on the bed. Tharn sat beside him and hugged him. 

"What do you want I'm playing" 

"Oh come on... don't you want to play another game? With your rich boyfriend?" 

"I'm sick of this ok? Do you think that I'm a burden and you always have to remind me that I' not as rich as you? Come on tell me!? Look at you with all your expensive stuff and your behavior like hey guys I'm a VIP..." Tharn couldn't imagine that Type was still thinking about that topic, was it so important if his boyfriend just wanted to make him happy? 

Tharn stood up looking at him and trying to remain as cold as possible, when he noticed that his eyes started watering he ran to the bathroom and locked the door. 

"you always... complain...you don't like what I do to make you happy... have you ever thought about how bad I feel when you yell at me like that?" Tharn couldn't see that listening to those words made Type crying,  when he became calmer Type said from the other side of the door

"I have... to go to sleep now... since I have to get up early tomorrow to catch the bus..." 

Tharn waited an hour and as he left the bathroom he noticed that Type was asleep, he wrote a note and left it on the table near Type's suitcases. 

Ai Type... I'm sorry... let me drive you there...

Type wasn't asleep and waited til 2am to get up and look at the note, he read it and wrote something on the same side of the message, then he came back to the bed and checked that the alarm on his phone was ready to ring when it was necessary. Tharn didn't notice anything and soon Type fell asleep.