Chapter 16 To be or not to be... Good choice

Good stood in TinCan's room for a moment thinking about what he had to do. Then he left and closed the door behind him. 

"Do you think what I think ai Tin?" 

"Yes, he will tell him..."

"No, I'm talking about the food! Do you think that he will bring something to eat? I'm starving!"

"Ai Can for God's sake, a friend of yours is about to confess his love and all you can think about is food?"

"Well, I already have my boyfriend and the only thing I'm missing at the moment is food, so I'm thinking about it, it should be logic."

"You're selfish... let me feed you" Tin smirks and starts kissing him 

"I was talking about food! Not sex! Food! Ai Tin stop!" Can said laughing

"You said you're hungry, I'm hungry too, you're so tasty"

"Stop! We can do it later!" 

"We have to do it now since Good isn't here" 

"But he might come back soon!"

"Well... I have to be faster this time" Tin said unbottoning Can's trousers

"Ai Tin!... oh... ai... st..." 

"Yes you got it finally" 

Good reached Ping's room, he thought about what he had to say before knocking. When his hand was already high in the air ready to knock, Ping opened the door. 

"Oh, ai Good, what may I do for you?" Good thought about what he wanted to say... but the only thing he did was pushing Ping back into his room and closing the door behind him. 

"What are you doing ai Good? Is there something wrong?" Ping asked worried. Good started blushing, he looked at the ground but it was like the floor and everything he was looking at was just looking back and asking him to give up. 

"Ai Good?" 

"Ai...Ping... I have to tell you... that..." 

"Ai Good are you ok?"

"I...I..." 

In the next room Lhong was waking up, he was tied to the bed, then he noticed Tum in the corner. 

"Ai...Ai Tum... luckly you're here...can you help me?" 

"Help you? No, I want to play a game with you" 

"Ai Tum? What are you talking about? We can do whatever you want but... untie me first" Lhong started looking worried and confused, at the same time Tum was calm and it looked like he was enjoying the whole situation. 

"Ai Tum?"

"Do you remember the game you played with my brother? The brother I unconditionally love and that I will protect until the end of my days?"

"Ai...ai Tum... I know you're angry and it is perfectly..."

"SHUT UP! You talked way too much all these years! You hurt anyone on your path just for your stupid purposes, I don't want to listen to you or even hearing your voice, is it clear?" Tum shouted putting his hand on Lhong's mouth. Lhong's eyes started watering. 

you deserve this, you made everyone suffer, it's your turn now

please...no... 

"Oh, it looks like you got the spirit right? Do you want to beg me too? I suppose this is one of the first parts" Tum said laughing, he let Lhong's mouth so he could beg him 

"Ai Tum... I'm not begging you... but trust me... "

"Trust you? Even Tharn trusted you and you made him suffer! I'm starting pitying him..." 

"I mean that... you will regret this..."

"regret? regret protecting my brother?"

"You aren't protecting him! You will just hurt him even more!"

"Shut up! We should start our game right?" Tum started running his hand under Lhong's shirt making him shiver. 

"Are you scared? But you played this before, you know how it works" Lhong's breath becomes heavier 

"What? Already out of breath? But the funny part isn't even started" as Tum arrived with his hand at Lhong's jeans Lhong closed his eyes and fell unconscious. 

"Ai Lhong? WAKE UP!" Lhong remained unconsious, but when Good was about to admit what he was feeling, he and Ping heard the scream from Tum's room, they ran outside and saw Tar who was knocking. 

"Oh, don't worry guys, he's probably sick" Tar said smiling as he entered the room using his key. 

"So, what were you talking about ai Good?" Ping asked as they closed the door

"I...apologize..."

"Why are you apologizing ai Good?" Ping looked at him confused. Good looked at the ground one last time, he closed his eyes, placed his hands under Ping's cheeks and kissed him. 

Tar entered his brother's room and saw the whole scene, it was incredible, he pushed his brother away from Lhong.

"What are you doing?!"

"I must punish him! You know how important it is!" 

"And you're going to rape him like he did to me?"

"This is ...this is what he deserves" 

"P' Tum are you crazy? You know that you're going to regret this choice right?!"

"Why are you protecting him now?" 

"I'm not protecting him, I'm protecting you!"

"What are you talking about? He did... he did..."

"I know what he did and I'm not going to allow you doing the same thing!... but if you think that this is so important... I might have a plan..." 

"Plan?"

"Yes P'Tum... and you have to trust me... he will suffer... but we will be safe... and we won't regret anything... can you get it?" Tum shook his head

"You won't rape him... but..."

"But?..."

"you will see, just trust me and everything will go well" 

Kengkla ran away when he saw Technic behind Techno, he knew what was going on, his kingdom was falling and he was just under it waiting for his terrible deeds to crush him