Chapter 9 Tharn: Waiter

"Goodmorning Sir, I saw on your website that you need a waiter" Tharn said as he arrived at the reception of Type's hotel.

"Oh yes, can you wait here for a moment?" the receptionist said and left. After a while he came back followed by Type. 

"This guy is looking for the waiter job we posted on the website" At first type didn't even looked at Tharn, he looked at the recptionist and said that he could go. 

"So, come with me we will  talk abo...AI THARN?! Why are you here?!" 

"Well...we had to spend the holidays together... and... and... I really need this job..."

"Tsk, don't make me laugh, you're rich as fuck why should you need a job?" 

"You still talk about things that you don't know... can you just trust me once? I said that I need a job... so why can't you simply believe me?" 

"If you really need a job then why are you here and not in Bangkok?" Tharn looked at the ground

"The only thing I can tell you is that the only person who still accept me is my uncle and he lives here in the south... " 

"well, if you want to work so much then ok, you'll be our waiter for the whole summer, but I still believe that you're pranking me" 

"Believe whatever you want... when can I start working?" 

"Now, you can help those guests with their lugguages" Tharn nodded and immediately ran to reach the guests at the reception in oreder to help them. Type remained there controlling his new employee then he went upstairs. 

Type thought about it for a moment, finally he could teach him a lesson, he had to make that job a living hell, but this time it wouldn't be to make him run away like he tried at first when he knew that he was gay and didn't want to share his room with him... but to know that he was ready to be his boyfriend no matter what... and because it was funny to watch him working like a slave... yeah probably the lst thing was the main idea but... let's remain a bot on the romantic side of the knight and the fight for his princess. 

A few hours later Type called the receptionist

"Hello... I would like to have dinner in my room today, is it possible?... Ok thanks, and another thing... send the new waiter with the dishes... what do I want for dinner? Well... let the chef choose, but tell him that I'm hungry" Type left the phone on the desk and looked at the sea outside the window. He opened it and waited for a bit. 

Someone knocked, he waited a minute before opening the door, he knew that the waiter was standing with the heavy tray since there were no cart left after a lot of guests asked for the room service. Tharn knocked again and finally Type opened. 

"Goodevening sir, here is your dinner as you asked sir" Tharn said smiling like the most perfect waiter 

"Thank you, you can leave it on that table thank you" Tharn entered, Type placed his foot a bit forward just to make him fall but Tharn elegantly avoided it and placed the tray on the table as requested. 

"Is there anything else that I may do fr you sir?" Tharn asked. Type closed the door and looked at him. 

"What is this ai Tharn?"

"I'm sorry but I don't understand what youre talking about sir" Tharn replied

"Why are you acting like this? Don't you love me anymore?" Tharn looked at the ground 

"Tell me!" Tharn took a deep breath and looked at him

"I'm not the guy who left in the middle of the night leveing just a stupid message, I'm not the one who complained about a simple gift, am I right?" 

"What do you want from me ai Tharn? Do you want me to apologize?" Tharn sighed

"If there isn't anything else sir, I should go now" Tharn was about to leave when Type made him fall on the bed, his hand on Tharn's wrist to stop him.  Tharn kept looking away from him

"what do you...want ai type?" Type took an ice cube and put it in Tharn's mouth and forced him to look at him

"you know what I want" Type came closer and closed his eyes. Tharn's eyes started watering, his breath became more rapid. Type looked at him, Tharn was staing at him, his eyes wide and red, his cheeks covered in tears. 

Type stood up and Tharn took the ice cube from his mouth and held it until it melted completely

"What's wrong with you now? Aren't you in the mood of a quickie?" Type said sighing. Tharn stood up and left the room but when he reched the door he looked at the side of the door frame and said

"I hope you enjoy your dinner... sir..." 

After a while Type came out of his room and shouted

"FUCK YOU AI THARN!" but Tharn was now  in the kitchen so he couldn't hear that. 

Can came out of his room

"shit P' Type! Finally Good fell asleep, don't shout like that!"

"Aren't you shouting now?"

"Actually...yes you're right P'... I'm hungry...you know I get mad when I'm hungry... "

"Wait there..." Type came back into his room, then he came out with the tray of food

"Take this... it should be more than enough for two guys..."

"Why have you ordered so much food P'?"

"I wanted to make it more difficult for... oh shut up it is none of your business" Can nodded and took the food, since it was heavy Type closed Can's door for him. 

"Ai tin! Look! Dinner!" 

"Shhh, he's sleeping" 

"Yeah whatever you want"