Chapter 20 Love or hate

"Ai No, stay calm ok? You don't have to worry... oh Doctor" the doctor came out from Kengkla's room, he looked quite calm. 

"Doctor how is the sitaution?" Type asked since Techno was too shocked to say anything. 

"He's safe now, luckly the first aid of your friend saved him..." Type and Techno sighed in relief, then the doctor continued 

"He's awake now, he kept asking about...te...te...techno right! Yo can visit him now if you want... but be gentle." the doctor finished and left the corridor. 

"Come with me ai Type..." Techno asked grabbing the sleeve of Type's shirt like a little child

"No, I think it's better if he sees just you... I'll wait here, come on he can't hurt you now...and stop pulling my shirt or you'll ruin it" Type replied smiling, the last part of his sentence made Techno laugh so he could enter the room being calmer than before. Techno opened the door and Type remained outside as he promised. 

"P'...No..." Kengkla said, he smiled at first but then he looked away fearing that Techno was about to shout at him. 

"Ai Kla, why did you do that?" Kengkla waited a few moments before turning to him and replying. 

"Isn't it obvious P'?" 

"No it isn't... " those words left Techno's mouth with a tone that was angrier than he thought

"P'..." 

"Ai Kla, talk to me, explain me why you did this... I might..."

"You might what? F...forgive me?" Techno looked at him but then he nodded

"Leave... please leave... let me drown in my sins and let me have the punishment I deserve..."

"Don't act so dramatic"

"Dramatic? DRAMATIC?!" as Type heard Kengkla yelling he entered the room

"Ai No are you ok?" Techno looked at Type and nodded

"P' No...can I talk to P'Type for a minute?..." Techno sighed and left, he was disappointed that he didn't get the explanation he wanted but at the same time he didn't want to force him too much. 

"What do you want?" Type asked quite annoyed. 

"He was right... he was... right..." Kengkla started stuttering as he couldn't stop crying

"What are you talking about?"

"P'...Lhong..." Type's eyes widened in shock

"What do you mean?"

"He talked about this... I didn't believe him... but I should have done it..." 

"Continue..."

"I know what he did, I know that he feels guilty... and now I feel it too...  it's incredible that he's still alive after that... P'Type... " Kengkla grabbed his hand

"What's wrong now?"

"I...just loved him... I love P'No... "

"This isn't love, you can call it madness, obsession..."

"Call it whatever you want I just know that I love him... that I love seeing his smile..."

"The smile you took away from him... the smile that people like you took away from me too!" 

"P'..Type..." 

"Your so called love is the reason that people like you use to justify their deeds, how am I supposed to believe you after what you did?"

"I...I..."

"You what? You tried to kill yourself? Do you think it is enough? You deserve something worse..." 

"No..." 

"I hope that Techno will do the same that Tharn is doing to Lhong... ignoring him..."

"NO please...please..." Techno comes back and stops type

"Ai Type calm down... he isn't... him"

"You don't know what you're talking about ai No, let me go!" 

"Ai Type, he isn't ai Lhong"

"I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LHONG, I'M TALKING ABOUT...about..." Type sinks to the ground he hugs his knees and starts crying

"Ai Type! Ai Type what's wrong?" 

"Ai...Tharn...where ar...are you..."

"Tharn? Why are you talking about him now?" Techno said confused

"Dad...he...help... me... " Kengkla, still weak, stood up as fast as he could and reached the corridor and asked for help

"Come.... here! Come here... please!..." a few nurses arrived and took Type to another room trying to calm him down. 

As the doctor and the nurses took Type he looked at Techno. 

"P'... N... n.." he started coughing, he tried to stand but he couldn't so he fell. 

"AI KLA! no...not again please...no no no..."

"I'm... ok P' No... you should...take care of... of... P'...P'...Type..." 

"He's with a doctor now, he doesn't need me... ai Kla!" 

"don't....shout... it hurts... " Techno tried to lay him on the bed but he couldn't. 

"S...stop P'..." Kengkla started caressing his face

"You're so... handsome... P'..." Techno smiled but then he focused back on Kengkla

"Ai Kla, listen to me, you'll be ok! You're just...t...tired..."

"You...you're right... I'm just tired... I should re...rest now..." 

"AI KLA"

"P'... I'm ok... don't worry... and... one last... thing... "

"What?" Techno replied but he wasn't listening carefully because he was looking for a doctor to help him

"I... dind't...try to ... kill me because I wanted to hurt you... it was because I didn't want to hurt you... ever again..."

"Stop saying this ai Kla...ok? I forgive you if you stay awake, ok? Deal?" Techno looked back at him, a doctor was about to arrive, he was just a few meters away. Kengkla opened his mouth slightly looking for a last gift... one true kiss. 

Lhong was now fully underwater, the Type's lookalike helped him  to get out of the water. Lhong was gasping for air. 

"Why did you do that?" 

"Ai...Type?... "

"Stay calm now, I will take you back to the hotel" 

"Ai...Ai..." 

"It's ok now. You're safe." 

"But you... you hated... you hated me... ai...type..." Lhong closed his eyes, he woke up in his bed... the lights were on, he thought he was alone... but there was another person with him. He looked at the bathroom and noticed that the light was on and that the door was opened. A guy left the bathroom with just a towel around his waist, he was rubbing another towel against his head, he looked at Lhong and smiled. 

"Oh, you're awake"