Chapter 26 Kiss

It was night, the holiday period was about to finish and everyone was in his respective room. A lot of guest were already sleeping, others were...well... actually they were on their bed... but... they weren't sleeping at all. 

Seo was in the bathroom washing his face. The door was closed. 

"Ai Khlui, what are you doing? Is there anything intersting that we should overhear?" no replies

"Ai Khlui?" someone started opening the door, slowly... 

"sadly no ai Seo... but I think that... I can solve this" 

"What do you mean ai Khlui?"

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you didn't understand this..." Seo turned back and saw Khlui, he was wearing just a white silk gown. He was standing near the doorframe and he was smirking. Seo gulped

"Ai... ai Khlui... what..." 

"Are you finished? I don't want to waste any more time... there are a lot of things that I would like to do" 

"Ai Khlui... you remember ... that..." Seo started blushing, he was so adorable, ironic how the one who pretended to be the experienced top was now acting like a shy bottom. 

"What? That this is your first time? I know... but don't worry... it won't hurt at all... I will make sure that you won't forget this" Khlui replied

"Ai...K...."

"Yeah I think that you got my name right, Khlui... but please... don't repeat it now... you will have the opportunity to say it so many times tonight..." Khlui continued smirking. Seo was about to leave the bathroom and go to bed but Khlui blocked the way with his arm. 

"I thought you wanted to ... do that..." Seo said shyly

"Yes, but we don't need to start from the bed... it's so banal" Khlui replied. Since I know that you're pure and innocent readers I suppose that you don't need the details of their...game, let's just say that after years of overhearing Tharn and Type's night entertainment he learned a lot of things. 

"Wow, Khlui should be more gentle... Seo is screaming a lot..." Gulf said, at first he was worried that something wrong was happening... but he then thought that it was pretty unusual for someone who's facing a terrible attack to yell sentences like Ai Khlui please go on... Oh no please... I can't ...anymore... I love you... oh... we don't need any other example. 

By the way, Gulf was walking through the corridor, his father asked him to check if the lights of the corridors were all working. He stopped just in front of Lhong's room.  The door was slightly opened, he wanted to close it but then he kept staring at Lhong laying on thebed and sleeping peacefully. 

After day of panic and fear Lhong was finally having a dream, or well... it wasn't a nightmare at least. 

"Ai Tharn? What are you doing here? Where is ai Type?" 

"Ai Type? Why should I be with him, I want to be with you ai Lhong... I love you...."

"What are you talking about? You love him! I know... you should be with him and not with me... he might be worried..." Tharn came closer to Lhong who tried to move away but failed

"I love you ai Lhong..." Tharn kissed him, once... twice...

"STOP AI THARN! Why are you doing this?! It is... terrible enough... why are you ... you..."

"I told you, I love you, this is what you wanted right?" 

"NO GO AWAY! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!"

"Are you sure ai Lhong?  You almost killed him because you loved me"  Tharn said pointing at Type. Type came closer and closer, he grabbed Lhong and forced him to face him. Then he kissed him. Lhong was shocked, it wasn't because Type was kissing him... it was because he liked it. He enjoyed been kissed by him... 

He opened his eyes and saw him... Type... kissing him

"What are you doing ai Type!" Lhong said sitting on the bed

"Oh, ai Lhong sorry.. I thought you were asleep...and..."

"What the hell were you doing ai Type!?"

"Type? oh no, I'm Gulf, do you remember me?"

"G...gulf? Oh sorry... I thought it was ... nevermind... by the way... why did yo do that?" 

"Well... ai Lhong... I don't mean to... well... it's difficult"

"Ai Gulf... please tell me... why..." 

"Ok I confess... I kept looking at you from the moment I arrived at the hotel... I admit that it might sound like stalking but... if it wasn't for this... I think that you would have drown in the ocean..."

"Well... thank you, but why do you..."

 "I think I like you... ai Lhong... I couldn't help but look at you... you're so...hot and... the few times we talked were...so beautiful..."

"Ai Gulf, calm down... we should..."

"You don't like me...right?"

"Ai Gulf..."

"Why do you all have to be so slow with answers?!" Gulf stood up and walked away shutting the door. 

"Sorry ai Gulf..."