Chapter 17 Confession

Type was once again at his desk when he heard someone knocking. He opened the door and saw Tharn. 

"You asked for room service...ai Type" Tharn said, TYpe moved from the door to let him in, as the waiter entered Type closed the door. 

"Ai TYpe... I have to tell you..." 

"Good, another liar, are you all in this hotel? Is there a particular meeting?" Type said with an arrogant tone. 

"Listen to me... please, and don't tell me that I didn't try to tell you this before... but everytime I tried to explain the situation there was always something more important..." Tharn said looking at him

"Can you get to the point or do I have to wait that my food gets cold like ice?" Type asked becoming impatient. 

"It was Thorn's plan... I had to come here and pretend that I fought with my family so you could have a reason to hire me... but then..." 

"YOU WHAT? GET OUT! NOW!" Type shouted shocked

"But...ai Type... it is no longer a plan... I'm poor... and this time you have to believe me!"

"Believe you?! I don't want to see your face ever again! Get out! I love you and this is what I got?! A traitor?!"

"Ai Type... I didn't mean to hurt you, I wanted to show you that I'm not only that rich asshole you always thought that I was! Please understand!" 

"Shut up liar! Traitor!"

"I did this just because I love you! Do you think that I would have kept working here even after all your attempt to get on my nerves?! Please ai Type!" 

"I don't want to hear your voice anymore! Liar! You're like anyone else! Khom admitted that I was his first love, Lhong confessed what he did and now I can't help but think about Techno, is lHong right or he's just a liar like he used to be? Get out... now... please..." Type's eyes started closing, his breath became irregular, Tharn could almost hear Type's heart pounding. It was too much, even for the strong Type who managed to expose Lhong and win his trauma for Tharn's sake. 

"AI TYPE" Type fainted and Tharn managed to avoid him falling onto the ground, Tharn started shouting, calling help. When he understood that no one would arrive he ran out of the room, as he opened the door Kengkla appeared in front of him. Kengklas red eyes started at him for a second and as he saw Type unconscious on the ground and the muffled noise of Tharn's voice crying for help he couldn't understand anymore. 

"Ai Kla! Ai Kla help me! Ai Kla!" Tharn tried to shake him but there was anything else to do, Kengkla looked at him once again, he fell on the ground without moving his eyes from Tharn's face and then he ran downstairs like the last survivor on a sinking ship who noticed the water under his feet. 

Tharn came back to Type, still trying to wake him up. He got up and took his phone, as he digited a random number he noticed that Type was opening his eyes, he let the phone fall onto the bed and ran to hug him. 

"Ai Type! Ai Type please... don't do that again... I will leave if this is what you want... but don't do this again... I won't stand if this will happen again..." Tharn said crying and hugging him tighter and tighter. 

"ai Tharn ...stop hugging me or you will be a liar and a murderer" Tharn immediately stopped so Type could breathe again. 

"Are you alright ai Type?" Tharn said still visibly worried

"Ye..yes... but it's all your fault..." Type said smiling

"So...it's over?"

"Not completely, you still have to be forgiven..."

"Ai Type?"

"Well... I protected you for a long time... let's see if you can stay alive for two days without my help" Type said smirking, Tharn gulped

"Ai Type... don't tell me that..."

"Oh, it looks like you got my idea right ai Tharn? Yes, he will be your nightmare once again"

"No please ai Type, he almost poisoned me with those spicy dishes last time..." 

"ok ok...but you will be on your own for one day, let's see if you can survive..." 

"I can't do anything else in order to be forgiven... right?" Type nodded

"Fine... but if I die you have to be a crying wifey at my funeral" Tharn said smiling, Type punched his shoulder lightly 

"You won't die, my father knows that I will be mad at him if he kills you... you might lose a part of your body at most" Type said pretending to look serious

"hey! I need my hands if I want to keep playing!" Tharn replied

"I didn't mention your hands" Type said smirking and looking at a... lower ...part of Tharn's body

"Well, let's use it now that it's still here" Tharn said smirking and pushing Type on the bed

"Ai Tharn! I didn't forgive you! Stop! I'm ticklish!" Tharn started rubbing his head on type's chest... but... 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOTEL?!" the door was open...and Type's father entered

"This isn't what it looks like!" Tharn said

"Oh yes this is exactly what it looks like" Type said smirking and looking at his father

"I WILL KILL YOU" Type's father shouted, Tharn started running, as type's father and Tharn got out, Type locked the door... after a while Tharn managed to escape and knocked at type's window... Type let him in... and this last sentence can mean several things...