Chapter 13 I have a Kpop obsessed boyfriend

Seo was dancing as usual, he couldn't hear anything since the music was at the highest volume possible as always. It was a pretty romantic song so during the choreography he turned to Khlui just in time when the singer said I love you, he hoped to see him smiling or something like that...he saw him leaning on the wall with his ear ready to catch ma conversation like always. Enough is enough. 

"Ai Khlui! Can you stop overhearing for a day?!"

"Shut up ai Seo! This is getting intersting"

"Intersting? It's summer! We're in a hotel and I wanted to spend the holidays with you! I should be something intersting! Not a stupid conversation! Can't you understand how painful your behavior can be?" 

"Someone raped someone else, let me listen to them!"

"Are you even listening to...wait...RAPE!?"

"Why the hell are you shouting! It's getting intersting, go back to your choreography and let me listen..wait where are you going?" Khlui asked as he saw Seo reaching the door to get out

"If it is rape it is a crime, if it is a crime it is wrong, if it is wrong we have to stop it...not listening to them as an entertainment!" 

"Ai Seo don't go or they will stop."

"At least we will clarify the situation"

"Ai Seo! I won't get mad since you didn't practice the noble art of overhearing. I learned after days of hearing Tharn and Type making out that yu shoulnd't interrupt a conversation, I thought that they were fighting and they were having sex, we can't know what the two guys outside are doing"

"First of all you were the only one who thought that they were fighting because even if they were trying to hide it it was clear, no, it was OBVIOUS that the homophobic bottom and the handsome top were dating. Most important, I doubt that the two guys out of here are two lovebirds"

"You can't be sure ai Seo, maybe they're just telling a boys love story, rape is quite a typical topic"

"We aren't in a boys love story just because I love you do you know this?"

"I doubt since there are quite a few gay couples in this hotel... wait you what?"

"How many times do I have to tell you ai Khlui that I love you?"

"Once more since I didn't understand"

"I love you... but I don't think I want to be your boyfriend anymore since you can't even tell what is wrong and what is right"

"Wait are we DATING?"

"Tell me that you're just pretending to be stupid" Khlui shook his head

"OH COME ON! WE'RE IN A HOTEL AND WE SHARE THE SAME ROOM AND THE SAME BED! WHAT ARE WE?"

"I don't know, it doesn't mean anything...we're friends"

"Seriously? Just friends? Why did you keep making me think that you love me back?"

"You did it all by yourself"

"I'm out" Seo said before leaving the bedroom and go to the reception and ask if there was another free room. In the meanwhile Lhong and Kengkla were still fighting. 

This is your last chance Lhong, this is the last possibility the destiny is giving you to redeem your dirty soul, you know what you have to do, you finally know the difference between wrong and right, you have to fight him, this is what Lhong was repeating in his mind while looking at Kengkla.

"So, we have an agreement?" Kengkla said smirking, his victory was near, Lhong had to fight hard at least to make Kengkla's plan more difficult to be accomplished. Lhong looked at him and smirked, his cruelty was finally coming back, the cruelty he had to hide for so much time after Type exposed him was now coming back again, the difference was that this time the darkness was about to serve the light. 

"You're really smart ai Kla, however...you made a little...but fatal mistake"

"I don't get what you're talking about"

"Why do you think that I won't tell them what you did to Techno?"

"Because if you do this I will tell Tum what you did to his beloved brother, I thought it was pretty clear, or did the guilty messed your mind?"

"So you believe that I won't tell Tum what I did by myself? What will I lose? Nothing. What will you lose? The possibility to use me" 

"And what will you do then? Will you tell them that I raped him?"

"Yes, I know that they won't believe me and they probably won't believe Technic as well..." Lhong leant closer to Kengkla's ear and whispered

"But the suspect will spread fast, the same suspect that destroyed me and my reputation, are you ready to lose everything you have?"

"You forgot that I'm not weak as you P'Lhong"

"Oh no, you're right, you're far more arrogant than me, but I played this game more than you, I know how it works, you're still in time to implore him, maybe he will pity you and forgive you... think about this for a second and tell me your choice."

"You won't tell what you did to Tar?" for a moment Kengkla looked worried about the consequences of his deed... but it was  just for a moment... 

"I will do it anyway, if you accept to tell what you did I will do it in the same moment so they will be more interested in my cruelty than in yours, if you don't accept I'll do it right now and when they will finally understand what you did you won't have a kind person like me to help you..."

"Are you so sure that I will accept?"

"Tell me your choice" Lhong genuinely hoped that Kengkla could understand what he did and accept his help, he did the same mistake... and he wanted to help someone who was in the same situation

"I don't accept" Kengkla replied as his smirk appeared again. Lhong sighed and smiled

"I accept your choice and I don't knw if I should admire your bravery, fear your cruelty or blame your arrogance, the only thing that I know is that I probably won't have the possibility to enjoy the last act of your tragedy."