Chapter 27 A weird breakfast

"Ai Can, I suppose that we should go downstairs for breakfast, or do you prefer room service?" Tin said playing with Can's hair. His boyfriend looked at him, he was still sleepy.

"... room service... I want to rest for a few minutes more..." 

"You know that I can't let the waiter get here if you're naked..."

"but we pay for it... why can't I..." Tin interrupted him before he could finish since he knew what Can was about to say

"No, that's mean, come on, get up... or if you want we can remain in the bed and..." Can's eyes widened and he immediately jumped off the bed.

"Seen? I got up! Ouch!" Can said rubbing his butt.

"Does it hurt? Do you want some paink..."

"Shut up! I don't need your help... you gave me more than enough... ouch..." Tin smirked seeing how cute Can was when he was abgry at him, he knew he wasn't actually angry and that it was just his way to show love... well, at least let's hope so. 

"So, do you want to have a shower first or... do you want to..." Tin said raising his eyebrow, Can looked at the ground and blushed, his brain was yelling NOOOOOOOO but his head instinctively nodded. Tin smirked again, damn it was really difficult to get up from your bed when you have a boyfriend like Can laying beside you.

They both had a shower... together, but don't worry, they don't wasted water, they just washed themselves, yes I'm talking to you, that keep fighting against the waste of natural resources. 

Khlui woke up, the place where Seo usually slept was empty, there was a message I'm downstairs, hurry up or I'll eat all the cake that you seemed to like, this is my revenge for what you did yesterday. Khlui looked at the message and started laughing, then he thought that he really loved... that cake so he had to run.

Ping woke up near Good, they fall asleep on the beach, they really couldn't sleep in their room, Pond kept videochatting with his girlfriend the whole night and they were pretty loud (This isn't the exact description, Pond kept calling her and she kept telling him Go to hell, it's late and I want to sleep!)

"Ai Good, get up it's morning..." 

"Oh... ai Ping... how did we... end up here?" Good asked

"Well, Pond was loud... Ae and Pete were even louder... how were we supposed to sleep in our room?" Ping said laughing 

"Yeah right... we should go back to our room and get ready for breakfast right?" Ping nodded and they both came back to  the hotel. 

Lhong was already downstairs, usually he ordered room service or came there really soon so nobody could find him there but this time... he came a little later hoping that Gulf was there so that he could calrify the situation. 

Type was in his room, he took his phone and called the reception to order room service

"Hello... I would like to..."

"Shut up nong Type! You will have breakfast here with your parents, your brother and..." it was his father, he could hear another person too, it was probably his mum telling him and his boyfriend, you have to accept him idiot! 

"...and your ... b...friend" 

"Oh daddy..." Type heard another voice now

"Yes honey?" it was Tharn, Type's eyes widened, if he was sleepy... well now he was fully awake

"What?"

"you said daddy so I arrived" Tharn replied, from the noises that Type heard at the phone he understood that his father was probably taking a knife or anything he could reach in that moment and that his mother was trying to stop him. 

"Fine... I come" Type said and left the phone on the bed. 

Gulf entered the restaurant section of the hotel, Lhong spotted him and he tried to get noticed by him, as Gulf found him he immediately looked away. He didn't want to start a fight in that moment, he was tired of all this so he asked the waiter to give him a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote a litlle letter and stood up, he walked near Gulf's table who was waiting for his brother and the rest of his family  and left the letter in front of him, then he came back to his room. 

Gulf

I'm sorry for what happened last night, I didn't mean to hurt you... I've never meant to hurt anyone... but I always end up in that way... I know I'm a terrible person who doesn't deserve your innocent love... even if I know that I would be the happiest guy on earth if I could end this letter in this way... 

Forever yours... Lhong