Chapter 25 Pond: the BL cupid

Ping reached Good's room and took a deep breath, he knocked, Can opened the door, he was wearing just a large white shirt that covered the first half of his thighs, it wasn't weird to find him in that room since he shared it with Good and Tin, the weird thing was that he was wearing just that!

"So... ummm... is ai Good here?" Ping asked looking pretty embarassed. Tin suddenly appeared and hugged Can from behind, he placed his head on Can's shoulder and replied

"No, he isn't here ai Ping, ai Pond came here a few minutes ago and Good went out with him" let's focus for a moment to appreciate Tin's outfit: white underpants...nothing else

"Oh, thank you ai Tin, I think I should leave now... have fun guys" Ping said still looking at the ground and went away. Can looked at him walking through the corridor and said

"Why did he say have fun?" then he looked back, seeing Tin naked. 

"It should be obvious ai Can! I'm naked, you're wearing my shirt because you ran to cover yourself when you heard that he was knocking, shouldn't we ... start from..." Tin smirked

"You said that we were about to play a game ai Tin!" Can said while closing the door. Tin sighed, he took his phone and locked himself in the bathroom. 

"It would be easier paying a straight guy and have sex with him than asking you to make out" 

"Ai Tin!? Open the door! I need to poop!"

"No, you will enter when I'll be finished"

"But you lock yourself in the bathroom for hours"

"You shouldn't blame me, blame your cuteness and your constant hate towards sex"

Ping went downstairs and noticed that Good and Pond were chatting at a table of the restaurant, Good was laughing too, Ping was glad to see him happy... but he wasn't glad that it wasn't because of him. He reached their table. 

"Is there a seat for me too?" 

"SURE!" Pond shouted pointing at a chair. Ping sat down, Good looked at the ground to avoid his sight

"Oh come on ai Good, you shouldn't hide like this because you kissed him!" Pond said patting Good's back, Ping smiled looking at how cute Good was. 

"But actually, I suppose that I have to teach you a few things since you look like you don't even know how to properly use your... thing" Pond said smirking, both Ping and Good looked at him confused. 

"Let's eat first, we will talk about this later." after they finished eating Pond asked them to follow him, they arrived at the beach. 

"So ai Good, if you want to kiss someone properly you have to be confident but sweet... since you can't be simply perfect like me right?" Pond looked at Ping, he came closer, Ping could feel the breath on his skin, he looked at him in the eyes and placed his hand under Ping's chin making his mouth be directly in front of his lips. 

"Ai Pond... I think that's enough" Good said, he tried to remain calm but it looked like Pond wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Good pushed him away. 

"Oh, is someone jaelous here? Ai Good?" Pond said laughing, Good looked at the ground and sighed.

"So... ummm, what should we do now?" Ping asked trying to make that embarassing situation less awkward

"Well guys, you will stay here, I'll get back to the hotel and take something to drink, ok? Don't make out while I'm not here clear?" Pond said leaving them alone. 

"Tsk... making out.... is always such a perverted guy" Ping said

"Yeah... right... but you... like him... so why are you complaining?" Good asked playing with the sand under his hand, Ping sighed

"So he was right, you're jaelous!" 

"No... I'm not... "Good replied. Suddenly Pond arrived, he had to bottles of vodka and he hugged Good from  behind and kissed his cheek making him blush. 

"So, you really didn't make out!? Oh come on, that means I'm a bad teacher after all..." Ping looked at Pond hugging the other guy, he didn't want to admit it, but he was jaelous too. 

"Ai Pond, can you tell us why you're doing all this?" Ping asked nervously

"Ok ok, you don't have to be nervous, I won't steal him... after the perfect job I did with Ae and Pete I finally discovered my new job"

"What do you mean ai Pond?" Good asked, actually he said it in a slower way but it becomes tiring using all those dots to show how slow that guy talks

"I'm a BL cupid!" both Ping and Good started laughing.

"hey don't laugh! I'm serious!" Pond shouted

"Well, I must admit that you're right ai Pond" Ping replied laughing

"Ok guys, I'll drop the act now, I acted in a pretty clingy way because I wanted to see if both of you could get jaelous, and it looks like it worked well, you can ask me whatever you want... except lube... Pete asked me the last one..."

"What? Pete!?" both Good and Ping asked

"Well, I know he might look pure and innocent... but it looks like he's a really brillant student, if you get what I mean" Pond said smirking, then he continued

"But now, I took these two bottle and I already paid them... we can't waste them right?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A N sorry that it took me so long to update but yesterday I had an important exam and after that I managed to publish the new chapter of Too late... but then I felt too weak to continue. Sorry and I hope that this was worth the wait.