Chapter 12 Lhong's arrival

Lhong smiled at the receptionist and took his key. He went upstairs ready to enter his room when he saw Techno fainting. He ran to reach him. Type was standing schocked. Lhong didn't look at Type and managed to help Techno reaching his bed. Type slowly followed him inside Techno's room. Lhong tried to avoid his sight but it was impossible. 

"Ai...Lhong" Type said slowly. Lhong knew that he had to run away, escaping or panicking, this was the choice. 

"Ai...ai...Type" Lhong said stuttering, he couldn't move, he couldn't help but looking at him. 

"Ai...Lhong" Type started looking angrier and angrier. Lhong fell, he covered his face with his arms like protecting himself from an attack that wasn't happening. 

"I..I..." he started sobbing, he almost couldn't breathe and see since his eyes were watering. Tharn arrived a second later. 

"Ai Type the receptionist said that a guest... AI LHONG!" Tharn saw type standing and Lhong sitting on the ground. Since Type was doing nothing he grabbed Lhong's shirt and forced him to stand up and face him. 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Lhong couldn't reply, he closed his eyes, he didn't want to watch one of his victims, it was way too much. Tharn left his shirt and Lhong ran away. He got into his room and locked the door. 

He wanted to sleep so he took a pill and a glass of water. After a few minutes he fell asleep. He started dreaming, or at least he thought it was a dream. He was in the middle of a stage. 

Type

"Ai Lhong, I was wondering about this...do you like ai Tharn? 

Lhong

"you...you perfectly know that I love him..."

Type

"I didn't ask for your explanation, next time I want you to answer YES or NO!  So, do you really like him? Because your horrible and disgusting deeds show the opposite"

Lhong

"I...I...love him... but I know that he won't love me back..."

Type

"So you understood this finally, he won't love you, nobody is going to love you, do you remeber what you did to..."

Tar

"To me?" 

Lhong

"Ai Tar? I... I..."

Type

"What? Are you apologizing? Don't you think that maybe it is too late?"

Lhong 

"I'm...sorry..."

Tharn

"you're sorry... our beloved fallen angel is sorry. Do you think that we should forgive him ai Type? I thought we were friends, I trusted him... but he just kept hurting the people I love"