Chapter 19 Drunk Kengkla

Kengkla ran downstairs, the majestical castle of the liar was now destroyed, he lost, he lost the last battle...and the war. Surrender? He couldn't, he thought about Lhong and his deeds, Lhong lost everything... but he didn't lost his dignity that night when he told everything... that was his last weapon and he used it in the right way. Kengkla was now completely exposed, he couldn't do anything, his enemies were close, ready to attack one last time and win. 

After a few hours he looked at the bartender in front of him and pointed at the empty glass. The bartender refused to fill it again, Kengkla wasn't even sure about the exact amount of alcohol he drank... but it was surely a lot. Annoyed, he went upstairs and he found Technic in their room packing his stuff. 

"Where...are you ...going?" Kengkla asked

"We're leaving, I'm sure you can pay a taxi to go back home. I don't want to share this room with you a minute more... I don't want to see you again." Technic said grabbing his suitcase and reaching the door. Kengkla started sobbing. Technic hesitated for a moment... it was enough to see what was about to happen. 

Kengkla ran into the bathroom and locked the door. At first Technic didn't pay attention, that bastard was suffering and it was the right thing, this was only the beginning of his punishment. 

The guy in the bathroom took a bottle of shampoo and threw it against the mirror broking it. Kengkla took one of the pieces and looked at his image reflected in the small piece of glass. His cheeks were red since he was drunk...however he was sober enough to be aware about his actions and what he was doing in that moment. Technic left his luggage near the opened door and came closer to the bathroom, he knocked lightly

"Ai Kla? What the hell are you doing bastard?" Kengkla was staring at his own pale wrist, as he heard Technic he wispered

"Go...away..." 

"What are you doing!?" Technic shouted

"nothing..." Technic was about to leave when he heard Kengkla whininig softly and his head hitting the door. Kenkgla cut the skin on his right wrist, the even paler arm fell near the narrow slot between the door andthe floor. Technic stood up and he accidentally looked at the ground... 

"AI KLA! AI KLA OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" Technic shouted noticing the blood on the floor. Techno arrived hearing his brother yelling

"What's wrong ai Nic?" Techno asked quite annoyed

"P'...P'..." Technic couldn't help but stutter and point at the blood under the door. Techno's eyes widened. Calling Type to open the door would have required too much time, the door was pretty thin so Techno kicked under the door lock, the door opened thanks to Kengkla who was sitting with his back leaning on the door. He fell backwards, his eyes were almost closed but as he saw  Techno tears started falling from his eyes. 

"AI KLA! AI KLA!" Techno shouted while putting a towel on his wrist trying to stop the blood loss. In the meanwhile Technic called an ambulance.

"AI KLA! AI KLA LOOK AT ME!" Techno continued, Kengkla continued crying

"P'...No... It's....co...cold..." 

"AI KLA! You'll be o...ok ..." 

"s...sorry... P'..." 

"Don't worry about it now... just stay awake ok? Ai Kla? Ai Kla!" Technic went downstairs, as he saw the doctor and two nurses he showed them the way and they arrived at the room, they took Kegnkla with them. Techno followed them. During their way to the hospital Techno continued hearing Kengkla murmuring

"P'... P'... so...sorry... P'..." Techno held his hand until they reached the hospital, there he waited outside Kengkla's room hoping for a good ending. Type arrived a few minutes after. He saw Techno in the waiting room and ran to talk to him. 

"Ai No! What happened?!" 

"Kengkla...tired to ... kill himself...."

"Why? oh my God... Lhong was... right?" Techno stared crying

"He took advantage when I was drunk... I was so mad at him... but now... I didn't want him to die..." 

"Ai No...he ...he will be ok, I'm sure"

"How can you be so sure about it?" Type sighed.

In the meanwhile Lhong finally left Tum's room but he accidentally bumped into Tharn

"What are you doing here? Wait... this is Tar's...room..." Tharn's eyes widened 

"DON'T DARE YOU! DON'T HURT HIM AGAIN CLEAR?" Tharn shouted, Lhong looked at him and started gasping for air. 

"What? Are you trying to make me pity you?" 

"Ai...ai tha...tharn..."  Tharn left his collar and Lhong ran away until he reached the window at the end of the corridor. He opened it and started crying, the fear he had in his heart was so much terrible that he had to throw up. Before Tharn could reach him again and beat him he ran to lock himself in his room. The lights were off, the darkness covered everything in his room, he sank to the ground and hugged his knees. 

After an hour he went to the reception, he was wearing a pretty elegant suit, he went to the beach, it was night, he looked at the sky ttying to find a star that could help him like a spirit... butit was cloudy and dark, even the moon was hiding behind a cloud. He didn't know what happened to Kengkla... his attempt to serve the light seemed useless since he couldn't know that he helped exposing the guy who dared raping Techno. 

He started walking, the water already submerged his feet, in that exact moment he heard a voice really similar to Type's one. 

"What are you doing?! Come back!" at first he didn't care and continued walking, the water was now covering his knees. 

"COME BACK!" the voice was now much higher and closer. He looked back, a guy who looked exactly like type was standing a few meters behind him imploring him to stop. Lhong's eyes widened in fear, Type was there to...save him? Or it was another joke of the destiny to make his death more painful and pathetic?

Lhong fell.