Chapter 5 Thorn's method

Tharn woke up feeling that he was alone o the bed, at first he thought that Type was making breakfast... he checked each room... but Type wasn't there. He read the note that Type left the previous day and remained shocked. He quickly took his suitecases and prepared to leave. At first he wanted to go directly to Type's hotel then he thought that it was better to visit his brother... maybe he could have some advices for him. 

Tharn parked his car in front of his house, he took his phone and waited 

"Pick up ai Type! Please..." after a few minutes he gave up and got off of the car. Thorn opened the door as he heard the doorbell ringing

"Tharn? What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be with ai Type?" Tharn hugged his brother who hugged him back. 

"sit down and calm down ok? I'm going to make you a cup of tea." Tharn sat on the couch looked at type's photos on his phone and started sobbing. Soon Thorn came back with a hot cup of tea. As he noticed what Tharn was doing he took his phone and turned it off. 

"Now tell me what happened"

"I bought him sushi for dinner..." Tharn sighed

"Can you be clearer? Wasn't it good?"

"He said it was too expensive... then he started complaining about me wasting money... and then he said that he was about to leave alone in the morning... I said that I could drive him there but... this morning... he left without waiting for me..." 

"Ok ok... breathe and clear your mind, we will solve this together. He won't leave you, I'm sure that he loves you, don't you remeber what he did with Lhong just to protect you? Do you think that he would waste his time and energies just to break up with you after a few weeks? Be logic for a moment." 

Tharn hugged him again crying

"I don't want to lose him again..."

"And you won't, now let's organise a plan..."

"Plan? What are you talking about P' Thorn? I don't get it!"

"Calm down, this is a war... and we will win it..." Thorn said smirking

"You're scaring me ... really... I'm serious about it" Tharn said widening his eyes

"Shut up and listen to me now, you have to reach him as soon as possible, after a few days I'll come too if you'll need my help" Thorn said 

"But... what are you talking about?"

"I won't let this couple to be split by a stupid portion of sushi, is it clear?! And if I manage to solve this situation I won't have to deal with your depressive mood again... because I want to see you happy, clear?!"Thorn said standing up

"Ok...so what should I do when I'll be there?"

"I'll tell you later, I will prepare everything, remain here and stay calm ok? and don't play sad music on the piano or I'll kill you!" 

Tharn nodded, he couldn't believe that Thorn was ready for such situations. A few minutes later Thorn came back. 

"They're looking for a new waiter"

"Who?"

"Your parents in law!"

"I still don't get it... "

"you will go there and pretend that you need to work and since they will be your parents in law you thought that they would be glad to hire you, it's perfect!"

"Actually P' Thorn ..."

"Shut up! This is the most perfect plan you will see in your life"

"Ok... when should I leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, you will stay here tonight"

"What if he calls me..."

"he won't call you" After this sentence Tharn started crying

"Don't cry again, he will be with you soon, now we have to proceed with the plan, now I have to go, see you later"

"Wait don't leave me..."

"Seriously... I'm your brother not your lover, where the hell do you think that I will go? I have to buy food, the fridge is empty"

"oh... right... sorry"

"Don't apologize, but remember, if the plan fails, it's all your fault" Thorn shut the door

"It was rude... but at least it should be a good way to motivate him..." Thorn thought  as he got into his car. 

"if it doesn't work... it's all my fault... then it won't fail!" tharn repeated