Chapter 23 Khom: the support role curse

Khom was in the basement of his house, it was morning but that room was pretty dark with the lights on, he was wearing glasses and looking at some weird documents. Chaiya arrived and closed the door. 

"Ai Khom, Type is still with Tharn even after his plan had been exposed, Thorn is enjoying his last holiday since his family went bankrupt, Lhong is just panicking around and it looks like Type has a twin brother named Gulf, Khlui and Seo don't even know how to properly talk to each other, Tin and Can don't have to take care of Good anymore since it seems that he's seeing with Ping basically everyday...there's a problem between Kengkla and Techno too but I didn't discovered the source of all this...shit"

"Good, it looks like we can start the new offensive, I know that it might sound impossible but I believe that even if the situation looks desperate I will win this war and make Type mad. You will support me right?" 

"Ai Khom... why do you want to continue with this? I know you like him, he's your bestfriend and it is stupid to waste such a solid friendship. And why the hell are you wearing glasses! I know that your eyesight is perfect!" Khom took his glasses trembling 

"Can you stop this parody of the hitler rant scene for a moment and tell me why are you doing this?"

"You wouldn't get it" Khom replied

"It was because I called you a support character?"

"Yes! It is because you called me a support character!" 

"You keep acting like a support character though..."

"Shut up! I'm a person not a simple character!"

"Then act like a normal adult human being instead of continuing this stupid plan"

"You don't know why I'm doing this ai Chaiya..."

"Yes I perfectly know! He was your first love... but dont you see that your hurting me? I love you... even if you continue with this... and you keep talking about him... I don't think I will be able to bear it for much longer ai Khom!" Chaiya said as his eyes started watering and his voice became much more suffered. 

"Ai Chaiya..."

"No! I love you but it looks like you still love him! I'm not jaelous... I don't care if he's your bestfriend... but you can't keep going with this plan..."

"Ai Chaiya...."

"I give up... if you want to continue your plan you can do it alone, it looks like you can do a lot of things by yourself right?" Khom looked at him and hugged him

"Don't go... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry, I swear that I don't love him, I love you, only you, I want you to be the guy that will be beside me until the end, the guy that will love me... I didn't mean to hurt you, can you forgive me?" 

"I don't know ai Khom... I feel... tired... "

"I will wear those cat ears tonight" Khom said smirking

"I don't think this is a problem that cat ears can solve..."

"I will wear that tail too" 

"I can't even remember why I was angry now" Chaiya said smiling like the happiest top of the bl world (like Tharn basically)

"Umm... I'm sorry to stop this... y dirty weird moment but I need your help Khom" Type said leaning his back on the doorframe

"Oh... ai Type... did you hear..."

"Everything ai Khom, literally everything" Type said smirking

"You... you aren't going to.. use this..."

"against you? Oh yes, I will definitely do it if you continue this stupid war you started against me" Type said coming closer to his bestfriend

"The war... is lost..." 

"Ai Khom, seriously, stop citing that movie..." 

"Ok, so ai Type, what do I have to do? Do you need help with Tin and Can, Tharn, Techno, Good, Ae..."

"What? No! I need another waiter, today there will be a wedding in a restaurant and a few empolyees had to take a day off to work in that restaurant since there are quite a few of them that has more than one job... Tharn can't work alone and you did this quite a few times" 

"Oh, ok I suppose that I can do it... but..." Khom looked at Chaiya

"Don't worry, you will be in time to become his bottom cat, you don't have to worry about it" Type said smirking

"You shouldn't make fun of him ai Type, you wear cat ears for me too" 

"What? Ai Tharn? Where are you?" 

"Your phone kitty, did you forget that we were talking? Then you told me shut up this is getting interesting and I remained silent hearing your stupid conversation" 

"Shut up now, I'm coming" Type grabbed Khom's shirt

"We have boyfriends with... cat fetish... let's forget it ok?"

"You should hang up before continuing" Type blushed and before Khom or Chaiya could notice it he immediately ran away. 

Techno went downstairs for breakfast, he saw Kengkla sitting at a table so he went to check if he was ok

"Goodmorning ai Kla... "

"Oh... goodmorning P... the hospital discharged me today... I came here just... to take my stuff"

"Are you ok?"

"I almost died because of blood loss but yes, I'm ok now..." Techno sighed and left, before he could do so Kengkla grabbed his wrist. Techno looked at him and started shivering, Kengkla noticed it and left him immediately

"I... didn't mean to be rude P... but can you sit for a moment?"

"Ai Kla... I'm not comfortable..."

"P... I just want to ... tell you that..."

"What? You can't even tell it and you think that I will trust your words? Who do you think I am? I know I might be naive... but I'm not stupid...  goodbye ai Kla, I hope you will enjoy your stay here"

"P' No..."

"don't talk to me" Techno left 

"I WILL LEAVE!"