1.

Shane

I was 16 when it all started. Young, dumb and confused. A lot of changes were occurring in my life and trust me I could adjust. First and foremost my dad was a kingpin, mostly feared and trusted by his fellow business associates but not really trusted by his own family.

My mom went crazy when she found out that my dad had got me into the game and I was selling drugs at school. Well I could say the money was clean, my pockets would get filled with 20K in just three days. I'd start world war IIV if a nigga didn't have my money, no doubt.

By the time I reached 17 my dad got arrested, yeah just a year ago but it surely feels like it's been decades. He always called and told me he's good, all I should do is take care of Mom's for him. On the other hand my mom wouldn't let me go see the nigga because she always yelled about how my pops turned me into being gay, said it's because of the environment he introduced me to.

She always says,"Your pimp ass of a father turned your ass gay, before the whole kingpin thing you was so into dresses and purses!" Trust me that's a lie, I never liked dresses she knows too but always chose to turn oblivious.

Well now, a year later she's moved on and about to get married to a guy named Jason Williams, nah he ain't white but he's from North Carolina. Yeah I know that's crazy, because now I'm forced to leave my whole life and start afresh and all she has to say is, " You'll love it there baby." I swear she's love struck, acting like a schoolgirl and all.

Excuse my bad manners, momma getting in my nerves for real. My name is Shanice Mbatha, well not for long because momma and that nigga Jason are getting married tomorrow. Not even knowing what's the rush but then fine. We live in S.A but we supposed to catch a flight by 18:00 (c.a.t), and I bet we'll make it by midnight. Yes, it will be my first time on a plane but I'm not even excited about that.

Well I'm Caramel skinned, got a nose piercing and those dark lips that make all the girls wet down there. I'm about 5'8 feet tall. I'm 18 and was supposed to be doing my Matric but nah all this moving saga changed that. I'll be attending a new school with bum ass bitches and corny ass niggas, yow I'm not even ready. Somebody kill me now! Oh and my moms name is Carol, but she ain't no carol because she doesn't have any care, I swear she's a big ass useless rock.

"Get your ass up Shanice before I come there and wake you up, and you know it won't be nice!", I pretended as if I didn't hear her, then I heard footsteps approaching. "Shanice!", she shouted. "I'm up damn!" I said fighting the air, "and I told you to call me Shane" I said through gritted teeth. "What you say?" she asked. "Nothing" I answered. "Thought as much", she said walking away.

Once the footsteps were finally mute, I got up and went to the bathroom to do my Morning routine. I swear my mom is a weirdo, it's only 11:00 am! But hey what could I say.

After I was done I took out a grey wife beater, black cargo pants and a grey and black shirt. Topped the look off with my black checked vans, a gold chain and some cologne. Who knows maybe I might get a few numbers on that flight. Dumb I know but don't judge a nigga.

I then decided to plug my aux on my phone, Juice by Pi'erre Bourne came blasting through the speakers,
"Man, I pray I don't go.
Bitches do my laundry for me so I never fold.
Niggas say anything about me, lies told.
Gossipin' like bitches on The Shade Room, that's a No,"

My singing was disturbed by my mother yelling about how loud the speakers were. Damn like why can't I do this for the last time, she's a bore for real. I lowered the volume and started packing my things. To be honest I was already tired by the time we was supposed to head to the airport. I was a bit uneasy about all of this.

But there was nothing I could do to change the situation, I was moving to a foreign country, in a house with a man I don't even know and certainly was going to attend school with kids who will look at me like some kind of loner or fresh meat. This Sucks!

- 18❤.