2.

"My vital organs are beating through.
My ribcage opened, my heart ballooned.
I...I've lost another one.
I'm on the floor trying to dress my wounds,
Address the fact that it was mine to lose.
I...I didn't try enough, and when I'm left without your
love, it could feel like a lifetime baby
And somewhere in the start we had it alright
Sunshine and blue skies, yes I recall,
But now there's a darker blue.
I'm bleeding and you don't care
The sun sinks and you're not there.."

Sampha's voice pierced my ears as I was listening to 'Timmy's Prayer'. We were now on the plane, 2 more hours away from 'Hell'! My mom was busy talking but I couldn't hear what she was saying because my ears were occupied. I read her lips though and kept on nodding to whatever.

It was funny how she didn't even consider me in all of this. Why wouldn't she just sit down with me and ask me how I view all of this because yow, there's so much I want to say but I think it's better left unsaid. Soon enough my thoughts put me straight to sleep.

"Shanice!" My mom woke me up. "Yeah?" I said with one eye open. "We are here, so get your ass up," she said as she took her bags and left me still in the same position. I mentally rolled my eyes, thinking to myself why she had to be so annoying all the time.

Soon as I got out the plane some white guy came up to me and my mom, "y'all are supposed to be the future Williams, yeah?" he asked smiling. "Yes that's us" responded my mom smiling so damn hard.

O-kay, I actually thought that was Jason but he ain't white, so who the fuck is this nigga?...my thoughts were interrupted when he placed out his hand for me to shake, introducing himself "I'm Blacky, Jason's friend. He asked me to come pick y'all up for court", he said smiling.

I was still confused on how is this nigga Blacky but he's white, like how? "I'll explain that later Youngin', for now we have to bounce", I bet I was thinking out loud.

We walked to a black Mercedes Benz with gold rims and Blacky helped with the bags. After that we all got into the car and off it went. "So Mr Blacky..." I trailed off. "Yes, Youngin'?" he asked looking at me on the rearview mirror.

"How do we know that you not kidnapping us?" I finally asked raising an eyebrow. "Shanice!" my mother said giving me a death stare. "Don't mind her Mr Blacky, she can be out of her mind sometimes if not all the time."

"Nah, I don't mind at all. Why would I kidnap y'all Youngin'?", he asked still using that 'Youngin'' name. "How would I know, that's why It came out more like a question, you get it?" I answered him with another question. "And can you please stop calling me Youngin'? I'm Shane. I'm young I know but damn don't emphasize it every minute."

I said scratching the back of my neck, something I do mostly when I'm nervous. "Shane huh?", he asked smirking. "Ayt then Youngin' I get you ,relax y'all safe with me", he said looking straight ahead on the road. I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Ohh and by the way I'm Blacky not Mr Blacky that's too formal and I ain't that old myself ", he said looking at my mom then back at me. "Okay Blacky ", she said. "Okay Oldin' ", I said smiling at him. He just semi-smiled then concentrated on the road.

- 18❤.