16.

You sure you don't want me and your father to accompany you?", my mom asked while helping me get my bags in Blacky's car. I looked at her and said, "Firstly, he's not my father and will never be, please stop giving him that title. Secondly, nah I'm good. Thanks for helping me pack though." "What if we want to come visit?" she asked.

I just laughed not trying to seem rude, "He's not welcomed, but you can come. If you ever show him where I live after that, I swear you going to lose me forever." I saw hurt written in her eyes after I said that. I meant every word, I wasn't playing. I'm moving out because of him, I don't want him knocking on my door because if he does I'll probably have to kill him or something. I'm not joking.

I said goodbye to my mom then got in the car. We arrived at the complex 30 minutes later. Lando was already there, Ice ran up to me making me drop my bags on the floor. "Damn you missed me baby?", I asked pulling her in for a hug. "Yeah nigga but don't be cocky", she said.

Venus, Avah and Mercury were stuffing their mouths with food, like damn. "Sup Shane?", Mercury said with food in her mouth. We all looked at her and said "Shut the fuck up!" I went to place my bags in my room then went back to the crew. Cole was seated with the girl she introduced as Mikayla, yeah the one who cooked. Her food was fyeee no lie.

Lando and Mercury were the jokers of the day, those two dumb for real. For once Venus was laughing, acting dumb and not on her phone mean mugging the shit out of it. Her and Avah seemed cosy though. Cute I must say.

I really enjoyed having these dumb asses around. Sad that Alex wasn't able to come but Wednesday is close enough. Three hours later everyone was gone, just me and Cole left.

We were in the kitchen doing dishes. Cole was wiping and putting them away. Small talks here and there but it wasn't awkward. As I was wiping my hands, she got behind me and held my waist. I closed my eyes as she kissed my neck, "What are you doing?", I asked and it came out as a whisper.

"You want me to stop?", she asked licking my jawline. I moaned out then she turned me around and kissed me. Her lips were soft as I had imagined, the kiss was slow and passionate.

At this point my boxers were soaking wet. She used her knee to make my legs slightly open up. Her hand travelled from my waist down to my pants, rubbing my clit through my briefs. I threw my head back allowing my body to feel this moment of pleasure.

She picked me up and sat me on top of the kitchen counter sliding down my pants followed by my briefs.

She spread my legs then kneeled down getting in between them. She kissed my thighs leaving traces all around. She came into contact with my sex then she blew on it. "Fuck" I said holding her head, the teasing was too much yet I liked it.

She started licking my clit, swirling her tongue all around it. She sucked on it making my whole body more hot, I couldn't help but moan out her name. " F-fuck, Coleee!" I know she was smiling down there. She fucked me using her tongue, I arched my back feeling a knot form in my stomach.

"I'm about to...to cum", I said putting my words together. She licked my folds then said "cum for me baby" her voice made me shiver and that's all I needed to hear before I rode out my orgasm.

I was breathing heavily with my hands still on her head. She cleaned me up then came to kiss me letting me taste myself. "You sweet like pastry", she said before pecking my lips. That's when I knew I was falling for her.

- 18❤.