10.

"A conversation that we never had replayin' in my head.
I say the right thing and you smile just like you used to.
Took me way back when I knew you.
This time, I don't make the same mistakes,
I don't ever break your heart.
You don't have all you can take,
And we don't fall apart."

I sang along to New Sky as I was drying myself up. I was so ready to do all I have to do and get gone, I needed my sleep. My phone vibrated signaling that a message came through.

I took my phone, sitting on the bed to check the message and it was from Ice. Yeah, maybe this is the perfect time to talk about our flirtionship.

Ice🥶🤤: Yow Shane? You good man?
Shane: I'm cool bro, you Ayt?
Ice🥶🤤: I'm straight. Look man, I just have to ask, what
are we doing?
Shane: Ice I think you old enough to know that we flirting
and don't get me wrong, I like you but just not like
that man.
Ice🥶🤤: That's all I wanted to know, so we stop flirting?
I mean if it makes you uncomfortable then I'd
stop.
Shane: Nah we cool on that part. So I gotta go Papi😻.
Ice🥶🤤: I bet we still at it. Ayt then☺️. Wait who?
Shane: You heard me dumbass😂.
Ice🥶🤤: You playing with fire yow🥺🥵.
Shane: Your name's Ice not fire😂👀, I'm out fr✌.
Ice 🥶🤤: Yeah right😑😂, ttyl.

I stood up laughing from thinking about what a dumb ass Ice is. She's really cool, amazing at that but for now I don't think I'll be able to invest my time on someone. It's better I stick to myself and deal with my demons without having to drag people with me.

I plugged my phone on the charger then removed the towel to wear some boxers and a wife beater. I then went straight to do my schoolwork.
After about 3 hours I was tired as hell, so I just said fuck it I'm sleeping.

"Shouldn't never switched up on me.
Now all these niggas look up to me.
I'm up now so you know,
I don't pick up my phone.
I dance to my ringtone, yeah."

My alarm went off. I switched it off and got up. Another day of school, when is the week even ending because I'm tired as a motherfucker! While I was thinking to myself, I did my morning routine. After I was done, I wore black jeans with a white shirt then topped the look off with my white A1's. I was not trying to grab nobody's attention so simple will do.

I put on my cologne. Took my phone off the charger, took my wallet and headed downstairs. "Good Morning!", I shouted. "You already on your way out?", my mom asked. "Yessir, see y'all later." I said going out the door, not even waiting for a response. Nah I miss my window exit, it's just peaceful and simple. No small talks and unnecessary questions, I'm about to go back using that slime exit for real.

"So about the apartment thing?", I asked Blacky while he was driving me to school. "About that, yeah I asked some mate of mine. She said she knows a place", Blacky said smiling at me. I grinned hard af and said thanks. We were almost at school when Blacky said, "Oh here she is." He then shouted, "Yo Cole!"

My mind took off back to the day I met that fine ass Stud named Cole, I wonder where she is. We didn't even exchange numbers, how fucked up!

"Shane this is Cole, the one who's helping me look for your apartment," I heard Blacky. I didn't even notice that the car had stopped. When I looked up at the person Blacky was talking about I was like, "Pussy throbbing Jesus? Yeah? I'm pregnant!"

Nah for real, seeing her made me feel all tingly inside and I know for sure my boxers were wet. "Oh Shane?", Cole asked smiling. "You good man?", she asked yet again while I was still staring at her. "Y'all know each other?" Blacky asked.

I finally spoke, "Yeah, uhm we uhm met once, yeah" I said stuttering a bit. Blacky looked at me and laughed then looked at Cole then said, "Just tell me when we should come see it, we'll be there." "Alright then, it was nice seeing you again Shane" Cole said smiling. I smiled nervously rubbing the back of my neck, "Yeah same here man." She then drove off.

"You looked like a complete fool you know?" Blacky asked smirking. "Yow shut up", I said looking out the window embarrassed. "We here, bye Youngin", Blacky said to me. I was really ready to hop out the car yow, "Yeah bye." I got off the car and heard Blacky shouting,

"You sure you don't want her numbers?" he asked smirking at me. I laughed and said "Leaveee!" he laughed and drove off. Okay yeah I agree, I acted dumb but I didn't mean to. She had me feeling like I couldn't speak, damn she's fineee I don't care!

- 18❤.