26.

I woke up mad for some odd reason. My alarm went off and I just got irritated by the sound of it. I just got up and switched it off before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done, I decided on some cereal to get into the day, yeah? I kept glancing at the door thinking maybe someone would knock and it would miraculously be Nicole. But nah. I know I got high hopes.

So I finished eating then went to place the bowl in the sink. I then took my phone that was on the table, my bookbag, car keys and I went out. I got into the car throwing my bag on the passengers seat before connecting my phone to the aux cable. Y'all already know I had to yow.

"When I see you again..."
I'm all for you a thousand percent
When I see you again
Maybe we could...
Baby, I could make you feel good
Maybe like the way he should've been."

Again by The Big Hash started playing. I lit up a blunt. I inhaled the smoke and held it inside for a minute allowing it to intoxicate my lungs before exhaling. The more I inhaled the more I got calm, mild euphoria I could say. I smiled to myself before feeling like crying. Yeah, that's what happens when I smoke. I get hit by a lot of emotions at once, I'm not complaining because it feels good.

"I need less stress in my life  "
So I smoke more backwoods, yeah
I'ts pretty simple
All you gotta do is tell him
"We need to sit down and talk"
Dont lead him on to believe that he doing right 'cause you can see it in your walk
Sometimes you need the truth
You can't build something with him when there's no room to improve, yeah"

I sang along to the lyrics and started the car driving to school. About 10 minutes later I was parking my car ready for my first class which was Art. I guess I'll just have to paint whatever to express how I'm really feeling right now. I walked into the building and went straight to class, time wasn't on my side.

I got there and class had already started. "Williams," "I apologize Miss Bux, it won't happen again" I quickly cut her short because I knew she was going to yell the fuck out of me. "That's what you always" she said. I rolled my eyes before grabbing some paints and a Pro Art Stretch Canvas. I went to a corner near the window and started working.

Miss Bux was walking around talking but I couldn't hear what she was saying because I had my headsets on. I had no idea what I was painting but when I was done the portrait made a whole lot of sense. I had drew a sinking boat in the middle of the ocean with a person holding out a hand. The boat had a hole in it so the water started getting inside.

That's exactly how I felt, I felt like I was sinking slowly but surely. It definitely feels like I'm drowning, worse thing I don't even know how to swim. You know what that means? It means dying, it means drowning to death and that was definitely me.

Time passed by and it was lunchtime. We were all sitting at cafeteria with no words exchanged. "Mercury said she got something to tell us" Ice said breaking the silence. We all looked at Mercury and she seemed nervous for some reason. "Yeah, what is it Merc?" Lando asked.

"Uhmm",Mercury said closing her eyes. "You pregnant?" Avah asked making us erupt in laughter. "What? No! The fuck bro!" Mercury exclaimed. "So what could be much worse than that? Speak son", I said. "MeandChrisgotbacktogether" she said before closing her eyes yet again. "Oh no you didn't!" Ice shouted. "I don't know if I'm the only one who heard nothing?", Avah asked. "Nah, I didn't hear a thing also. Mercury please slow it down" Lando said.

"I said, me and Chris got back together" by now she was looking away from all of us. There was a moment of silence before everything clicked. "What?" we all said in unison except Ice. I guess she had already made sense of it the first time Merc' spat it out.

"I love her and I want to be with her. Venus's passing made me realize that" she said with tears in her eyes. "Nah fuck it! You just saying that, you don't mean that Mercury", Alex said. "I do and no one can make me change my mind. Me and Chris belong together," she said. "Merc' you on crack or something? You sick?" Lando asked feeling the temperature on her forehead using the back of her hand. Mercury slapped his hand and said "I'm straight, I'm not on drugs and it's really me talking."

Alex laughed for a second before straight facing Mercury. "You know the only casket we will see this time is not Chris's. It will be yours bro because she will definitely kill you this time", she said then walked away. She was mad mad, like triple mad. What y'all don't know is that Alex has this huge crush on Mercury. I guess this made her more mad than all of us.

Avah got up and strangled Mercury, "she killed your sister, a part of you for God sake. How could you?", Ice pulled her away from Mercury and tried calming her down. "You ain't shit Merc'", Lando said before following Alex.

Mercury had tears streaming down her cheeks, with her left hand holding her neck.

I just looked at her and laid back on my chair. Remember I woke up mad, got to art class and felt better. Then this! My anger just resurfaced. "Say something Shane, please" Mercury said with pleading eyes. I laughed a little. "You want me to say something?" she nodded her head. I got up and spat out a cold "Fuck you". Avah, Ice and I then walked away leaving her seated at table.

- 18❤.