15.

We got out the car when we saw Cole coming down the stairs. She looked good with her black basketball shorts, a white beater, some socks with black slides and she had a blue durag on. She honestly had beautiful eyes, oceanic eyes with no emotions but yet a story behind them. I was caught in a trance, she was moving in slow motion and here I was thinking the whole world had stopped just for her.

"She's beautiful", I whispered to myself. Lando slightly pinched me making me come back to Earth. "Aww", I whined looking at him. "You not shit bro", "Focus Shiggy", he said before looking at Cole who was shaking hands with Blacky.

"Sup? I'm Cole", Cole said dapping up Lando. "Orlando", he said smiling at her. "Ey Shane", she said with a wide smile. Did I not melt? I did yow. "You good?", I asked dapping her up. "I'm straight", she said. "So y'all ready to get amazed?" she asked. "Youngin over here is already carried away by the outside, so I'm sure she's ready for the inside too", Blacky said smirking at me.

"Yeah but Shiggy might faint yow, that's how she gets when she's excited", Lando said. They looked at me and laughed. "Shiggy huh?" Cole asked looking at me. "Stop lying man", I tried defending myself from the lie Lando said. "Nah bro stick to Shane, I don't even know who Shiggy is", I said smacking my lips.

We went up the stairs and followed Cole to wherever she was going. She stopped infront of a door written '186', she unlocked the door and we got in. "Damnn" Lando and I said in unison. As much as it was beautiful on the outside the inside was extreme. Black and white walls with paintings all around, everything was already set up like black couches and a coffee table in the middle of the sitting room. TV screen plugged on the wall.

The kitchen had dangling glass lights that made the whole room feel like home. The main bedroom was sky blue with the ceiling made of stars. I smiled and looked at Blacky when I saw that. I just went to him and gave him a hug, "thank you" "anything for you Youngin'".

The tour around the whole apartment was just amazing man, Lando kept on talking about throwing a party and Cole was hyping it too. "A couple of friends only, and no Family please?" I said looking at Lando. "You no fun man", he said pouting. I just laughed.

"So when you moving in?", Cole asked. "First thing tomorrow morning." "Alright then I'll get Mikayla to cook up something, just call your friends and I'll help you pack afterwards, yeah?" "Sure", I said smiling. Mikayla? I wanted to ask but kept quiet.

We said our goodbyes then Blacky dropped us off. "Thanks again Blacky, I really appreciate it", I said as we were getting out the car. "My pleasure Youngin', you coming tomorrow right Youngboy?", he asked Lando. "Yessirr, but I'll take my car to help with her things", Lando said. "Alright then, bye y'all." "Bye Blacky!" Me and Lando said in unison. After he drove off I dapped up Lando then we went our separate ways.

I got inside the house, my mom and Jason were cuddling on the couch watching TV. "Afternoon, I'm back", "That was early", Jason said. "Yeah I got bored so here I am," I said with a straight face. "I gotta talk to you about something", I said looking at my mom. Jason tensed up, I really wanted to punch him on the face.

"What is it baby?", she asked looking concerned. I looked at Jason then her, "I'm moving out" I said bluntly. "Shanice! Where will you go? Why though?", question after question. "Calm down momma. I got my own place and mainly because you guys need your space, plus you no longer give me your time not like you ever did anyway. I'll be Okay, don't worry about me."

"You sure baby?", she asked. "Yeah I'm sure", I continued and said "I'll be leaving tomorrow." "What? Tomorrow?" Jason exclaimed. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "My mom doesn't have a problem and you do? Nigga shut the fuck up and your mind your business." I said before standing up. My mom also stood up holding my hand, "I'll help you pack" she said.

- 18❤.