12.

She caressed my face using her left hand while using her right hand to play with my hard nipple. She looked deep in my eyes, down to my lips then back to my eyes again. I guess she was asking for permission to kiss me, I just nodded because I couldn't talk.

Her lips formed a smile, she then licked them and I couldn't take it no more. I held the side of her face and kissed her. A moan escaped my lips when she pinched my nipple, my body grew hot and I knew when she was done with me I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Cole's right hand travelled from my nipple down to my boxers. When she reached my pearl she smirked, "You already wet for Daddy huh?" she asked looking at me with those heavenly lit eyes. She then started to go up and down my folds , she rubbed my clit using her thumb and I went nuts.

The teasing was too much, I just wanted her inside me already. "Tell me what you want", she said as she started increasing the pace she used in rubbing my clit. I moaned while I tried talking, "what you say baby? Daddy can't hear you" she said smirking because she saw I was tongue tied. I managed to say, "I want you to fuck me".

"Say less", she said as she inserted a finger inside me. I held onto her, she increased her pace and my moans filled the room like the background song that was playing.

I ain't here to play no games I'm gonna five it to you just how you want it,
Her moist lips got in contact with my neck and she started leaving sloppy kisses all around.
You can call me crazy, maybe you just drive me crazy when you touch on it,
I arched my back then she added another finger, "Fuck!" She made a come here motion inside me hitting my spot over and over again.
Got my legs up, hands up, at attention, you make me stand up and switch up on it. Make your head go round and round,
My toes curled up, "Yeah right there Cole!"
Got me making sounds, until the morning. Got me saying Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Got me saying, yeahhhhhh,
I let out a high pitched moan, my body overcame a feeling of pleasure, I came in her hand. She sucked her fingers and smiled.

"I love you baby" she said kissing my lips. As I was about to say I love you too, I immediately felt like I was drowning when somebody poured water on my face. I quickly got up. I looked around and saw that I was in my room, in my bed with no Cole. "Fuck!", I cursed out.

Reality hit me that I just had cold water poured in my face. "Mom! Why the fuck you pour water on me?", I asked annoyed. "You wasn't waking up so I had to. Someone is downstairs looking for you", she said going out the door. "Alright I'm coming".
Nah you know life neh?, life is really fucked up. At least I got to cum in the dream, better than nothing in real life yow.

I quickly went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I've been cleaning myself a lot lately, impilo ayikho grand.
I then went downstairs and saw Ice sitting on the couch. "Sup Ice?", I asked looking at her. "I'm straight man", she said standing up and heading to the door. "Bye Mrs. Williams," she said to my mom and continued to say, "why you standing there? Come on."

I just looked at myself looking like a hobo with my uncombed hair, a baggy shirt and basketball shorts then looked back at her. "You Ayt man, come yow!", she said getting annoyed. I rolled my eyes and followed her. "I'll be right back", I said to my mom. "Alright baby and bye Sugar", she said smiling. I scrunched up my face.

"Sugar?", I asked Ice when were outside heading to her car. "What nigga? I'm sweet", she said smirking. We got to her car and Mercury was in the front seat, Avah and Venus at the back. Ice got into the driver's seat and I joined Avah and Venus at the back. "Man you look like you've been hit by a tsunami", Mercury said. "Y'all look at her hair, looks like she got unfinished waves over there", Venus said.

Everyone was laughing except for me. "None of the things y'all said are funny, so what y'all laughing at?", I asked pretending to be serious. Deep down I wanted to laugh because for real I seen what I look like and yohhh. "Okay maybe none of the things they said were funny but bro you look funny, that's why we laughing." "Okay fine, fine", I said laughing a bit.

"On a serious note," Ice said, making everyone to stop laughing and pull up their serious faces. "She's in hospital and her father is still missing?", Avah asked. "Yessirr", Ice answered. "That nigga should be killed and I don't mind doing that myself", Venus said looking out the window. "Yow Shane?", Ice said looking back at me. "Yeah?" "You ever used a gun before?", they all looked at me.

I looked back at them and contemplated on whether to say yes or no. I mean they trusted me well enough to let me know about their lives sooner than I had expected. So I think it's better I do the same. "Yeah I have", I said. "I knew it!" Mercury shouted. "The moment I saw you I knew you was an assassin!" "Bouy? Assassin really? You dumb son!", Avah said and we all laughed. "So this will be easy," Ice said.

"We actually thought you'd freak out about us asking you about guns. Turns out you're already a pro", Ice said smirking. "Not a pro but well trained", I said to her. "Well then I'll keep y'all updated on Alex and maybe we can go see her tomorrow when we leave school?", everyone said "Yeah."

"About her father?", Avah asked. "I'll let y'all in on the plan, I might know exactly where he is. That nigga is dumb no cap," Ice said. After that I said my goodbyes and got out the car then they drove off. I went back inside the house.

- 18❤.