7.

I walked home after declining that ride offer from Cole. She seemed pretty chilled but I'm that type to be distant and act cool. Not the type to jump on the front seat just on sight. I got home and opened the door. It was quiet, seemed as if no one was there but why was the door unlocked then? "Ma!", I semi yelled. No answer, I called out her name for the second time and still no answer.

"Well Okay", I said plopping down on the couch. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Ma is that you?", I asked. "Nah babygirl it's me", a hoarse voice said. I looked up the stairs and saw Jason coming down.

"Oh it's you", I said mentally rolling my eyes. "Where's my mom?" Jason smirked then said, "She's asleep, I gave her something to help her relax. She was too uptight." He walked towards me and I got up from the couch. He came closer and I made sure to take big steps backwards. He kept coming closer till my back hit the wall, making a picture frame drop down onto the floor.

He looked like a beast with his eyes inside his forehead. They wasn't their normal brown eyes, they were a fresh tint of orange. He smelled brewery and I could tell that he took some psychedelics. "Can you please kindly back up Mr. Jason? I mean you too close and a nigga can't breathe you know", I said trying to give him an open minded statement.

He held the side of my face and caressed it with his middle finger. "Nigga back up", I said in a stern voice. He wasn't budging it, then suddenly he strangled me using both his hands. "You can make things easy for yourself and allow me to make you feel good or make things hard for yourself and try play Ms Dyke All Mighty."

"Which one will it be Shanice?", he asked looking straight into my eyes. Tears were streaming down my face by now. My voice betrayed me, I was just dumb and numb. For the first time in a long time I cried in front of a nigga.

He saw my tears yet he continued strangling me. "Please stop, you hurting me", my voice came out as a whisper. He took off my jeans and tore up my boxers. I tried pushing him off me but I was at no luck. He had so much control and too much power.

He placed his hand on my private part and started opening up my folds. He thrusted two of his fingers inside me and pain took over my entire lower area. I kept saying "please stop, you hurting me", but still that sounded like music to his ears. I couldn't do anything but cry, asking how the fuck my mom ain't hear none.

He unbuttoned his pants and took out his private part. I was more like a living ghost because he penetrated through me and after he was done, he lifted me up and took me to my room. He opened the door and placed me on the floor then went out without a word.

I felt dirty and I hated him for what he did, but most of all I hated my mother for bringing me here to experience all of this pain.

- 18❤.