29.

We got to school and parked our cars before coming out. As we were about to enter the school building we saw a White Ferrari pull up. "Oh Damn, that car is fyee!" Lando exclaimed. It was cleannn, fresh to be exact. "Who could that be?" Avah asked with her mouth wide open. "I have no idea" I said. The car door opened revealing Chris. She looked at us and winked before going to open the passengers door. Mercury got out and smiled at Chris mouthing a "Thank you".

"So Lando bro, do you still think the car is fyee?" Ice asked. "Nah what? Did I say it was fyee? I meant it was like, you know 'Okay, nice' that's it" he said making us laugh. "Sup y'all?" Mercury said smiling at us. We just looked at her. Sucks I know. "Y'all let's go to class before we get late" Alex said clearly annoyed. We all had two classes for the day and man wasn't I the happiest person on Earth? I definitely was. We got to class occupying the chairs at the back.

One thing I really love about my friends is that when we get to class we don't play around and do all the dumb things we are used to doing. We concentrate because we are for sure serious about our grades. Time went by and we were now attending our last classes. Mercury, Alex and I had the same class so y'all already know about the tension that was there. My phone vibrated alerting me about a message.

I checked my phone to see that it was a message from Blacky. I then opened it.

Blacky 👨‍✈️🖤: Youngin' meet me at the Great Smoky
Mountains afterschool.
I quickly texted back,
Shane: Ayt I'll be there.

"Yow niggas I got somewhere to be", I said to the crew as we were walking to our cars. "You about to go shag Shiggy?" Lando asked making Ice look at me. "Nah bro, none like that" I said to Lando while looking at Ice. "Yow Ice you want to ride with me? Lando can take your car", "Yeah sure", she said throwing her car keys to Lando.

"Don't do nothing that I wouldn't do", Alex said being cocky. "Shut the fuck up" we all laughed before getting into our cars and driving off.

"Sup with you? You Okay?", I asked Ice. She looked at me then looked out the window. "I'm straight man." She said then kept quiet. "Where the fuck you going Shane?", she asked catching me off guard. Yow the fuck is wrong with her?

"I'm meeting up with someone, why you asking?", "Because I just want to know. What are we?", she asked. I'm sorry but I couldn't hold in my laughter. I laughed so hard till I saw she was serious. "Oh you for real? What are we? I thought..", I said trying to pull myself back together.

"You thought what?", she asked and I just looked at her. I really couldn't believe her right now. I decided to park on a nearby sidewalk. I then turned in my seat and looked at her. "Don't you have a girlfriend?", I asked her. "I do", "Then why on earth are you asking "what are we"? Bro what happened happened and we both let it happen", I said straight facing her.

"You cheated on your girl and you have the nerve to ask me what are we? We are friends Ice, none more","Oh just friends? That's all, Okay", she said sounding hurt. She continued to say "I didn't cheat on her." "Oh you didn't, what did you do? You got intimate with air, yeah?", I asked. "We were both intoxicated, we weren't thinking straight", "Nah don't you dare try to blame alcohol for all this. We knew exactly what we were doing " I said getting mad.

Like why everytime a person cheats they have to blame alcohol or something else instead of blaming themselves? That's fucked up. I'm also to blame for what happened. I knew Ice had a girlfriend but I went ahead and fucked her. What's making me mad is her asking "What are we?" Bitch what the fuck are we? Hehe I'm not laughing y'all, I'm just so confused.

I should've known something like this would happened. But y'all know what's more fucked up? Me feeling guilty and thinking I cheated on someone who's not even mine. It feels like that and I might as well have to tell Nicole I had sex with someone else. Nah Shane bro you tripping. Yeah, I definitely am.

"But I thought you felt the same way", Ice said with teary eyes. Nah she's not about to cry over here. I looked away from her. "You thought I felt the same way about what?" I asked. "About us, I mean bro you was flirting with me and I loved that shit. I thought maybe you wanted me, you wanted us", "Nigga there's no us over here. I apologize for giving you the wrong idea. But nah, we talked about this remember? We promised we wouldn't fall for one another and I made it clear it's just flirting".

"I know but the heart wants what it wants", I just laughed " You're Selena Gomez now nigga?" I asked still laughing. "I thought you'll be my Abel but I guess not" she smirked. "Ice?", "Yeah?", I looked at her and said "I respect you and your relationship. You know for sure that you love your girl and you saying you want to be with me because of the sex?". "It's not only the sex, I like you", "and you LOVE your girl. Don't let a little crush get the best out of you and let it ruin your relationship. It's not worth it" I said wiping her tears using both my thumbs.

"You really want to be with Nicole?" She asked smiling. "Yeah, I do. She's the only woman that stays on my mind. She's the first ever to make me smile while thinking about her. I just hope I won't end up regretting feeling this much for her", I said looking at the steering wheel. "From what I've seen back at the club, I think she feels for you like how you feel for her. The way she was looking at you bro and she came to the table letting us know that she was taking you home with her" she said holding my hands.

"I don't want to be anyone's fool yow", I said honestly. "She makes you her fool you know where to find me" she said making us laugh. I just nodded and gave her a hug. "I hope we good, yeah?", I asked. "We good, I swear. I apologize if I scared you, I was just I don't know tongue whipped maybe?", "Yeah you was" we laughed and I started the car driving her to her place.

"I'll see you tomorrow bro", she said getting out the car. "Yeah bye Pa..bro" she laughed and walked away.
I then drove to the Great Smoky Mountains bumping Drake in my car speakers. I got there 2 hours later and Blacky was already there, seated at that bench we were seated at the last time.

"Sup Blacky?", I asked dapping him up. "I'm straight Youngin', you good?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm cool", I said. "So you missed me that much that you wanted us to bond again?" I asked making him laugh. "Yeah something like that Youngin'. I mean I don't drive you to school no more, that sucks" he said. That was sweet bro, for real. "You got kids?", I asked. "Yeah I got two but their mother took them away from me. I haven't seen them since they were maybe 10 and 13, yeah that long", he said.

"But that's a story for another day, I got something to tell you", he said with a straight face. I got nervous. "Is my mom Okay?", I asked shaking. "Relax Youngin', she's well", I then took a deep breath and relaxed. "So what is it?" I asked.

"Uhm, I know Christina", he said looking at me. I was dumbfounded. Okay, how? "You mean the Christina, the Chris with a huge scar on her left eye? How do you know her?", I asked. What he said next left my mouth wide open, like the fuck!

"She's Nicole's sister."

- 18❤.