Chapter 3 - Cheerleading? No thanks, Standing up for my Bro? YES SIR

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE
30 mins later

          So, right now my fort idea hasn't escalated the way I wanted it too, we're in silence because I had to mention dying and dreaming and not trusting and blah blah blah.
Now I need a solution.... skinny dipping? To awkward.... we're not good enough friends yet = they're untrustworthy
Get drunk? Nah. Hmm. . . I know!!!!

I get the biggest grin on my face and I start bouncing in my seat... I jump into Stefan's arms and climb onto his back and exclaim loudly...
"I'M THE FORT PRINCESS HEAD OFF MY GALLANT STEED!!!!" I then point towards Damon and say "DEFEND THE FORT MY WONDERFUL KNIGHT, WE MUST DESTROY THE SWASHBUCKLING PIRATES THAT HEAD FOR MY FORTRESS!"

Maybe that wasn't a good idea ... they're frozen again and they look?? Shocked.. odd boys they are.
I point to Mr. Zach. "HELP DEFEND THE FORT OR BE NAMED A TRAITOR MR ZACH! WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!!
I then tap Stefan on the nose and say  "Come now Mr. Stefan I'm trying to teach all of you how to have fun! It'll be exciting, we'll gallop around the house and then as long as we don't accidentally flood it or burn it down we'll be fine, or fall down the steps...." ( I pause and turn to Stefan and ask shyly) "You'll keep me safe from the steps right Mr. Stefan? Steps are my biggest enemy, please keep me safe."

Luckily Damon gets into character. He's a good actor. (irony is strong here hehehe) he exclaims loudly to copy me.  "YES PRINCESS I SHALL PROTECT YOUR FORTRESS AND YOU FROM THOSE MALEVOLENT STEPS!!!
Stefan starts moving as I'm sitting on his back. I laugh with Damon. Hehe this'll be fun!!!!
Mr Stefan starts making Neighing sounds. I'm so proud of him, maybe he'll stop being a brooding blanket now sorta!
I notice Zach is still frozen. Hmm ... can I prevent his death? Tricky tricky question.
"MR. ZACH, ATTACK THE INVISIBLE PIRATES BEFORE I HAVE YOU ATTACKED BY THE BETRAYING STAIRS!!" I exclaim loudly while Stefan becomes a standing horse and holding my legs so I don't fall.
Mr. Zach starts acting now too, hehehe my dream has actors acting! How exciting!!!
All of a sound Stefan moves us towards the couch, drops me on it then turns around and exclaims " the Horse is now a man and he's going to eat the princess."  He goes in to tickle me and his words catch up in my mind and I burst into laughter as he starts to tickle me, it's not long before Damon joins the tickle Ms-Mrs uhh... me? Hmm ... who am I? Ughhh... Mr. Zach leaves, probably feeling confused and afraid. Because I'm assuming it seems very unnatural for him.

After the random tickle fest where me the fake princess is overcome by giggles I hop Up and grab the boys and ask Damon..
"Hey, Day-Day, you're not going to use my Caroline right? It'd be really rude you know..."

Damon pauses and breaths out, probably trying to keep from lashing out at me. . .
"No, I won't use your friend like I planned too.." ohh poor Day, he sounds kind of sad now.
"Yay!!" I exclaim happily.. "it's not nice for friends to eat their friends friends and we're friends now!!" I start hugging him like a happy child.
"Elena, how do you know about us?" Stefan asks timidly, while Damon is just pouting.

I have to think about this...
"Hmm, Do you want the truth or a fabricated lie?" I ask him curiously.
Damon speaks up "The truth." He states plainly now looking upset.
"Kay, well when I was alive or not in this very vivid coma dream, I'm still not sure which, there was a show called Vampire Diaries and I know everything about, well basically everyone, sorta I mean after season 5 you're all just a bit annoying and kind of stupidly kill happy but whatever but I only watched till part of season 6 I think." Now I'm tapping my chin thinking

"Stupidly kill happy?" Damon asked curiously,

Stefan just looks confused now and worried... maybe he thinks he'll be ripper kill happy then?

"Yeah, we'll all have a grand time, I just can't decide if I should let you go through your Vicki thing, not that I could stop you, but I'm totally pumping my Dreaming-Coma Bro with Vervain so you idiots can't compel him." I state Matter of Factly, no ones gonna hurt my bro in dream or no.